- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon Form Generator 64352
PHP Script \ Form
Upload \ Images \ Validation \ Subscribe \ Library \ Contact \ Forms \ Generator
PHP Script - Form Generator 64352 by Sitebase @ CodeCanyon
PHP Script \ Form
Last Update: 19 January 11; Compatible Browsers: IE6, IE7, IE8, Safari 4, Safari 5, Opera; Software Version: PHP 5.x; Files Included: PHP.
One of the most time consuming and hated jobs in webdevelopment is without doubt, creating forms.
Think about the many hours you spend creating contact forms that validated the email address or that upload form that only needs to accept jpg images that are smaller then 300 by 300 pixels.
With Form Generator we make an end to this. EasyForms is a PHP library that helps you create forms on a fast and easy way including input validation.
Together with the EasyForm library, you get 4 examples forms that are created
using this library.
NEW : There is a form builder included now
- Contact form
- Image upload with extension and image size validation
- Quote request form
- Subscribe form that adds the email address and name to a CSV file
- Visual form builder
CSV Subscribe form: http://preview.sitebase.be/scripts/easyform/Example2/
Image upload form: http://preview.sitebase.be/scripts/easyform/Example3/
Contact form: http://preview.sitebase.be/scripts/easyform/Example4/
* Removed missing images
* UL close tag problem fixed
* Form builder reset button image fixed
* Fixed visual edit problem
* Composer problems solved
* Tested and working on PHP versions older than 5.2.
* Fixed double execution of formHandler
* Replaced deprecated eregi email validator with preg_math variant
* Composer delete element problem solved
* Object # output with PHP versions older than 5.2 solved.
* formHandler function gets executed 2 times solved
If you have a PHP version older than 5.2 and you have problems showing the form on the screen. Then use echo $Form->__toString(); in place of just echo $Form; to show the form.
* Added Form builder application
* Added ul tags wrapper
* Support for object callbacks
* Problem in Form Processed method fixed
* Problem with empty password field fixed
* Added li wrapper around hidden form tag field
Google Maps for Mobile Site PRO; Twitter Wall for Mobile Site PRO; Mobile Site PRO; News Widget for WordPress; Testimonials for WordPress; API Client; Html Helper Class.
Keywords: classes, contact, forms, generator, library, subscribe, upload images, validation.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Online, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Retina, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest Topp Responsive Email Template & Mailchimp & Campaign Monitor & Stampready Builder 19322205
- ThemeForest GrandPack Email Template & Online Emailbuilder 2.1 19321191
- ThemeForest MAXON Multipurpose HTML Template 19310834
- ThemeForest PUNDIT Personal Portfolio Template 19288409
- ThemeForest Shopy Multipurpose Responsive Opencart Theme 19314078
- ThemeForest Lovely Cosmetics Responsive HTML Template 19257676
- ThemeForest Rx-Resume Responsive Resume Template 19254388
- ThemeForest The Future Multi-Purpose PSD Template 18777752
- ThemeForest Jollyque Onepage Portfolio HTML5 Website Template 19111725
- ThemeForest SuperFine Multi-Purpose Drupal Commerce Theme 19294770