- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon PHP Setup Wizard 97050
PHP Script \ Database Abstraction
Setup \ Wizard \ Installer \ Installation \ Database \ Install \ Configuration
PHP Script - PHP Setup Wizard 97050 by steinikallinn @ CodeCanyon
PHP Script \ Database Abstraction
Last Update: 10 January 12; Compatible Browsers: IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox 2, Firefox 3, Firefox 4, Safari 4, Safari 5, Opera, Chrome; Software Version: PHP 5.x, MySQL 4.x, MySQL 5.x; Files Included: HTML, CSS, PHP, SQL.
With PHP Setup Wizard you can improve your own project with a powerful setup system. With just few lines of code and some configuration changes, you can have an installer for your system deployment in few minutes.
- Customizable step by configuration with basic error checking
- Can require minimum PHP version or version range
- Checks if folder is writeable and performs test-write
- Login and database are verified before writing to file
- Supports multiple-queries, copy your queries from PhpMyAdmin
- Tests if user can create tables before trying to install tables
- Creates your system config file using template
- Supports multiple configs and/or output files
- Can require some PHP extensions to be loaded
- Can require some PHP directives (settings)
- Who is this for? – Anyone who needs a installer for some PHP project/system
- Do I have to be a programmer? – Nope! Just check out the Getting Started Guide and see how easy it is to include with your project
- What if I do not want some-step ? – Simply disable it in the Installer configuration
- Can I get help with that? – Yes, I will help you as much as I can, and you get 40 pages of Implementation Documentation and the Getting Started Guide as well
- What examples are included? – The three examples shown in the Live Preview, plus additional Multiple configs example to show how multiple configs are supported: Basic , Normal and Advanced , but of course in PHP
Need custom steps?
Follow this Add-on/Plugin Support tutorial to get you started on your own custom step.
Available installation steps
1. Welcome Message
2. PHP Requirements
3. I/O File Permissions Test
5. Language Selection
6. Serial Key Confirmation
7. Time Zone Selection
8. Additional Information – fully customizeable!
9. Database Server Connection
10. Database Selection/Creation
11. Database Access Test
12. Database Table Prefix
13. Install Database Tables
14. Create Administrator Account
15. Create Configuration File
16. Finished Message
- 16 available setup steps, each with individual configuration
- One fully customizable step by configuration
- Available databases are listed with table count
- New databases can be created if server supports it
- Automatic session handling with optional encryption
- All HTML and forms are generated by HtmlMaker class
- PHP error messages can be disabled in configuration
- Settings overview tool for better mask file testing
- Creates the config file for the system being installed
- Supports multiple configs, into multiple directories
- No deprecated functions used (like eregi )
Template support (referred to as Mask files ).
- Welcome/Outro messages ( HTML )
- License agreement text ( TXT )
- Create table queries ( SQL )
- Insert root user query ( SQL )
- Output system config files ( PHP )
- PHP Requirements test
- PHP version check (range can be specified)
- PHP extension check ( mysqli, mbstring, mcrypt etc.)
- PHP directives check ( safe_mode, register_globals etc.)
- Read/Write files and folders test
- Database privileges test
When installation is completed, the installer can.
- Ignore itself and continues to run the installed system
- Delete itself and all files in the Installer folder
- Offers option to redo installation (if enabled in config)
2.2 – January 8, 2012.
- Serial Key Confirmation step has been added to list of available steps
- Keyword replacement mechanism has been improved
- “Clearing sessions” when developing or testing has been added to documentation (page 40)
2.1 – July 23, 2011.
- Fully customizable step by configuration added, named Additional Information
- Additional Information step supports basic error detection, such as numerics only, min/max lengths and numeric ranges
- Multiple configs are now supported, and each config can be placed in different folder.
- The File Permission step has been re-written and greatly improved
- Minor CSS tweaks
- The custom form in Additional Information is shown and evaluated. Any missing attributes will prompt warning.
- The keywords in the Additional Information form are shown in the Configuration Overview section.
- Minor bug-fixes
2.0 – April 23, 2010.
- PHP Version and PHP Directives (PHP.INI settings) checks have been added to PHP Requirements
- Database Selection, File Permissions Test and Language Selection steps have all been improved
- New proper SQL query parsing added to support multiple queries
- Database Connection and Selection steps are now optional
- Generated XHTML is now valid by standards set by W3C Markup Validation Service
- Minor bug-fixes
- PHP Directives evaluated in Configuration Overview
- PHP Version and Extension checks are performed in PHP Requirements
- See how the Installer parses your SQL queries for better error detecting
- See what the mask files become after keywords have been replaced
- Colors have been changed and improved
1.0 – April 5, 2010.
- The first version debuted.
PHP Setup Wizard; Windows Registry Classes; Password Generation and Evaluation.
Keywords: configuration, database, install, installation, installer, php, setup, wizard.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Ecommerce, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Online, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest Mordant Freelancer Portfolio Template 19599573
- ThemeForest Diamond Business & Consulting PSD Template 19599405
- ThemeForest Chemical Company Theme Joomla 19554650
- ThemeForest Clean UI Admin Template Modular & Trendy Design & Modules Market & BEM & Angular 2 & Visual Builder 19597589
- ThemeForest Tanes Creative Coming Soon Template 19580171
- ThemeForest Fitness Trainer-PSD Template 19597533
- ThemeForest Towy Emergency Auto Towing and Roadside Assistance Service HTML Template with Builder 19596606
- ThemeForest Entropy Multipurpose App Landing Page Template 19594356
- ThemeForest Job Portal PSD Template 19408386
- ThemeForest PURPOSE Creative Business PSD Template 19593274