- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon Job List Manager 162365
PHP Script \ Miscellaneous
Applicant \ Hunting \ Seeker \ Jobs \ Board \ Application \ Listing
PHP Script - Job List Manager 162365 by MattLowden @ CodeCanyon
PHP Script \ Miscellaneous
Last Update: 14 December 12; Compatible Browsers: IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox 4, Safari 4, Safari 5, Opera; Software Version: PHP 5.0 - 5.2, PHP 5.3, MySQL 4.x, MySQL 5.x; High Resolution: No; Files Included: HTML, CSS, PHP.
With Job List Manager you can create a simple searchable database of jobs. Users can register (or login with Facebook) to apply for jobs or post adverts for their own jobs. Jobs can also be organized by types (Full Time, Part Time, etc) and by categories. You can create whatever types and categories are appropriate for your site.
- Users can login using their Facebook account – their profile image and name is also pulled accross
- Users can login using their Twitter account – their profile image and name is also pulled accross
- Once signed in users can apply for jobs by submitting a CV / Resume and optional cover letter.
- User can submit jobs, which once checked by an admin will be posted on the site
- Users can easily track applications to jobs they have posted, using the site.
- Email notifications are sent to administrators when new jobs are submitted to the site
- Email notifications are sent to recruiters when users apply for one of their roles.
- Easy to extend and manipulate data stored in the CMS using built-in API
- Users can edit their profiles
- Robust password recovery for users
- Intuitive install process for CMS
- Full database & file backup
- Easily manage which groups of users (Members, Administrators, etc.) can access which areas of your site
- Simple and intuitive examples to help you make changes to better suit your specific needs
- Straightforward API for more advanced users
Job List Manager is built using Mokoala CMS, the Mokoala installation guide covers how to install this script.
To test the Download Manager click the links below. The admin email and password is [email protected] / adminadmin .
- Jobs List
In order to enable Facebook logins you will need a Facebook API key .
In order to enable Twitter logins you will need a Twitter API key .
All of the guides that you need are located in the Mokoala guides section .
- Managing Job Categories
- Managing Job Types
- Managing Jobs
Community Gallery Manager; Invite Manager; User Messenger; Download Manager; URL Shortener; Gallery & Image Manager; User / Member Manager.
Keywords: applicant, application, job, job applicant, job board, job listing, job seeker, job-hunting, jobs.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Ecommerce, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Retina, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest TwPro Startup Landing Page 18946385
- ThemeForest Simple and Smart PSD Template 18914090
- ThemeForest Codex Responsive & AngularJs & RTL Bootstrap Admin Template 18912150
- ThemeForest Destiny Multipurpose WordPress Landing Page 17840552
- ThemeForest Tetra Multipurpose Marketing & Landing Pages WordPress Theme 18241830
- ThemeForest Preston Real Estate WordPress Theme 19009097
- ThemeForest Landmark Real Estate WordPress Theme 18614325
- CodeCanyon Let it Snow EnkoSnowfall Wordpress Snowfall Plugin 19040967
- CodeCanyon HowToDo Android App Social Network of Articles 18978080
- CodeCanyon Star Quiz HTML5 Game 18973919