- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon Facebook Gallery 398399
PHP Script \ Image \ Media
Plugin \ Plug \ Social \ Network \ Wordpress \ Users \ Photos \ Import \ Control
PHP Script - Facebook Gallery 398399 by jordie @ CodeCanyon
PHP Script \ Image \ Media
UPDATE (13 Sept 2012): Dear future and current customers. I apologize for the lack of replies to sales questions and support requests. I’ve been recovering from a medical issue and am just getting back into the swing of things now. Over the coming weeks I will be doing my best to reply to all unreplied emails and comments. I hope you understand. Bug fix and feature development will then resume thereafter.
Facebook Gallery is a powerful PHP script designed to allow you to quickly add and display a collection of albums on your website from one or multiple Facebook “like” pages or user accounts.
Current version: 1.2.2 – Released 16th August 2011
If you want all the features of Facebook Gallery, plus a regular gallery script, take a look at Website Gallery .
Don’t even touch any code to add to Wordpress!
Once installed, you can add an unlimited number of Facebook users and/or pages to the application, where you can browse their albums and download them into the application. Those albums can then be displayed using Facebook Gallery on your website. This allows you to use Facebook to manage the photo galleries for your website.
Once installed, the albums will automatically stay up-to-date, no maintenance required. You do not need to constantly check on them.
- Set up in minutes!
- Add an unlimited number of albums from Facebook users or ‘Like’ pages (e.g. a page for a business)
- New in 1.2: Albums always kept up to date from Facebook
- Easy to use control panel that lets you take control of the albums
- Drag & Drop reordering of albums
- Wordpress Plugin for displaying the Gallery on a page
- Choose to host the images on your server, or have them display directly from Facebook
- Display public or private albums
- Add to any PHP website
- Installation & User Guide included
- Facebook Style Lightbox included
- All data stored in a database, the fastest form of data storage!
- Great support. I’m with you 100% of the way. I will help you to make sure you can get Facebook Gallery running on your website.
You can also take a look at the user guide to get a feel for how the application works.
Full support is given if you encounter any problems setting up this script. Simply send me a message via my profile page (on the bottom right you’ll see “Email Jordie”.)
16th August 2011 – Version 1.2.1 Minor Update
- Increase the margin of the lightbox if the Wordpress Admin Bar was enabled
- Fixing a bug with the album URLs and ‘Back to Albums’ URL on pages that use URL rewriting
- Displaying all albums when clicking ‘Add an Album’ instead of the first 25
- Added a php.ini file to the package to minimise problems with “allow_url_fopen” PHP errors
- Fixed problem in Wordpress plugin when linking to the Facebook Gallery control panel
- Set a height on the album title when viewing the gallery to prevent albums displaying incorrectly
26th July 2011 – Version 1.2.0 Feature Release
- All albums are now automatically refreshed every 30 minutes without cron, your albums will always be up to date!
- Installation path now automatically detected on install or upgrade. One less thing to fill out in the config PHP file.
- Cron information removed, now obsolete
- Changed all jQuery ’$’ variable references to ‘jQuery’ to avoid conflicts on the frontend
- Removed newlines from HTML output to prevent wordpress adding and
tags, breaking the HTML structure
- Increased the z-index of the lightbox so it should appear on top of everything
20th July 2011 – Version 1.1.1 Minor Release
- Script would not work on servers without JSON support – Added in fallback solution
- Added a check for existing jQuery on the page before including it
- Issue on IIS web servers causing album list not to display.
Issue is explained at this page, under the ‘Warning’ heading.
20th July 2011 – Version 1.1.0 Feature Release
- Ability to display images directly from Facebook (available via Settings > Photo Source)
- Version number displayed under the logo
- Albums and photos are now structured in HTML using unordered lists, instead of tables
- Stopped albums that were already downloaded from appearing in the albums list when adding a new album
Website Gallery (with Slider & Facebook Support); FAQ Manager (Standalone or integrate to Wordpress).
Keywords: album, albums, control panel, download, facebook, gallery, import, photos, plug-in, plugin, social network, users, wordpress.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Ecommerce, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Retina, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest iam Resume Portfolio Personal Responsive HTML Template 17900480
- ThemeForest Karan Minimal Fashion Responsive WordPress Theme 17494841
- ThemeForest Convo WP Theme for Business And Insurance 14008007
- ThemeForest Umbrella Photography WordPress Theme 18068692
- ThemeForest Hook Superior WordPress Theme 16278811
- ThemeForest Drill Construction & Building WordPress Theme 16823835
- ThemeForest Hemitz WordPress theme for Portfolio and Creative Agency 17507978
- ThemeForest Hydrus Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme 17075427
- ThemeForest NeonPress Construction Business WordPress Theme 17749876
- ThemeForest Portfolio Creative Theme Architecture 17465040