- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon PulsePro Vote Component with Unvote Choice 375541
PHP Script \ Rating \ Chart
Voting \ Vote \ Down \ Polls \ Rating \ Component
PHP Script - PulsePro Vote Component with Unvote Choice 375541 by cyberbuff @ CodeCanyon
PHP Script \ Rating \ Chart
PulsePro is a PHP voting component that lets users vote/unvote on items on your website. It is surprisingly easy to integrate with any website. The system requirements are minimal ！ you only need PHP 5 .2 and MySQL . Whether you have an existing site or you’re building a web-application from scratch, PulsePro can be integrated in moments. Unlike other voting components, what makes PulsePro stand out is that it lets users unvote (or cancel vote) ！ just like YouTube or Reddit or StackOverflow among many other web-applications.
Here are some of its features.
- Easy to install.
- Secure and XSS -proof.
- Five different styles to match your web-application.
- Prevents multiple voting.
- Cross-browser compliant.
- Admin Panel lists top 5 most voted items.
- Ban IP from voting.
- Disable voting on certain items.
- If you don’t want votes to start from zero, you can even set an initial vote-count .
Demo ? Admin Demo (UN and Pass: admin )
What buyers say…
by far the best voting system in codecanyon! Very satisfied
Great job… Very simple to add but very good stuff
Great File… great support!
Looks good, looking forward to implement this on my website.
Love the look/feel ！ great job!
If you have a web-site or web-application, you may want to let your readers/users vote on items. Not only that, you may want to check how your posts/items are performing, which are the most popular ones, which are the least. The admin area that comes with this component is perfect for this purpose. If some items are performing bad, you know where to improve. In short, PulsePro lets you check the pulse of your application!
If you have a query or need any clarifications, please use the comment section or shoot me a mail, in order to avoid mismatched expectations. Thanks!
24 July, 2011 (v1)
15 August, 2011 (v1.1)
！Addition of Admin Panel.
！Ability to ban IP addresses.
！Ability to disable voting on items.
！Minor changes in documentation.
07 November, 2011 (v1.2)
！Improved Admin Panel
！Ability to set initial vote-count.
！Better vote-result handling (Show 1.2k instead of 1200, etc.)
Gmail-style Highlight Table rows with jQuery; Selective enable/disable form elements with jQuery.
Keywords: component, polls, rating, up-down voting, vote.
Show all tags
- ThemeForest WSC Meeting Multipurpose Meeting Template 18379053
- ThemeForest Ruby Responsive Email & StampReady Builder 18430857
- CodeCanyon Educational Games Bundle #1 6 HTML5 Games CAPX included 18481676
- ThemeForest Bestapp Premium App Showcase Landing Page 17809528
- ThemeForest Max Blog Personal Blog PSD Template 18438090
- ThemeForest Mitri Events Events & Conference HTML Template 16231315
- ThemeForest Photograph Awesome Photography Portfolio Template 18138797
- ThemeForest Virgo PSD Multipurpose Template 18423878
- ThemeForest Pixel Multipurpose Site Template 18576527