- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon Advanced Social Widget 1329478
PHP Script \ Social Networking
Google \ Social \ Network \ Stumbleupon \ Twitter \ Subscribe \ Plugin \ Linkedin
PHP Script - Advanced Social Widget 1329478 by Broady @ CodeCanyon
PHP Script \ Social Networking
Advanced Social Widget – PHP Edition
Advanced Social Widget Adds an advanced widget box to your website giving users the ability to link your site to all the popular Social Networking sites such as Delicious, Twitter, Facebook, StumbleUpon, Google+, Pinterest and access to Feedburner Email Subscription.
Advanced Social Widget Adds an advanced widget box to your website giving users the ability to link your site to all the popular Social Networking sites such as Delicious, Twitter, Facebook, StumbleUpon, Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn and access to FeedBurner Email Subscription.
Advanced Social Widget is an all-in-one social networking widget that allows your visitors to subscribe to your RSS feed, Follow you on Twitter, visit your Facebook Page, visit your Google+ page and easily share your site to the major social networking sites.
You can define what social network sites you want to show and what icons to display. Define whether to display the social networking site name under each of the icons. Visitors can Follow you on Twitter, subscribe to your FeedBurner RSS Feed and view you FeedBurner RSS Feed. You can also define the width of the widget making it suitable for all website themes and templates.
Advanced Social Widget Features.
- Highly functional dynamic widget interface
- Ability to change the Widget title
- Allow visitors to easily and effortlessly subscribe to your Feedburner RSS feed
- Display link to your sites RSS feed
- Dynamic Google +1 features & follower count
- Facebook Like features and Like count
- Dynamic Twitter Follows features & follower count
- Allows visitors to save your website to Delicious.
- Links to your Twitter page
- Links to your Facebook page
- Links to your Google+ page.
- Allows visitors to Recommend your website to Recommend to StumbleUpon.
- Links to your Pinterest account and page.
- Allows visitors to submit your website to Linked In.
- Ability to open links in same window or new window
- Ability to display certain features and disable certain features, IE You can hide Google +1 and other social networking links and icons.
- Ability to disable the viewing of the bottom social networking icons altogether.
- Ability to decide whether to display social networking site name under social icons or not to display it.
- Multiple widgets configurations
- Inherits CSS styles from current active theme – fonts
Subscribe to Feedburner RSS Feed
If you have a Feedburner RSS feed, you can allow your visitors to quickly and easily subscribe to your RSS feed. All the visitor needs to do is enter their email address and click the “Subscribe” button. A window will be opened where the visitor can subscribe to your feed.
Link to Feedburner RSS Feed
If you have inserted a Feedburner RSS username in the widget configuration panel, a link will be displayed where visitors can view your RSS feed.
Display Google +1 Button
Display a Google +1 button on your site and let your visits quickly and effortly +1 your site. The URL for the button is used from the WEBSITEURL constant.
Display Facebook Like Button
Have a Facebook page connected to your site? Display a Facebook “Like” button on your site and let your visits quickly and effortly like your site.
Display Twitter Follow Button
Effortlessly display a Twitter Follow Button to your site. Displays the total amount of Twitter Followers you have. Configure Twitter Username through the configuration settings .
Display Delicious Button and allow visitor to save your site to Delicious
Allow users to save your site URL to Delicious. The URL for the button is used from the WEBSITEURL constant.
Display a direct link to your Twitter page
Display the Twitter icon and visitors can instantly visit your Twitter page. Configure Twitter Username through the configuration settings .
Display a direct link to your Facebook page
Display the Facebook icon and visitors can instantly visit your facebook page. Configure Facebook URL through the configuration settings .
Display a direct link to your Google+ page
Display the Google+ icon and visitors can instantly visit your Google+ page adding you to their Circles. Configure Google+ URL through the configuration settings.
Display StumbleUpon Button and allow visitor to post your site to StumbleUpon
Allow users to save your site URL to StumbleUpon. Configure Google+ URL through the configuration settings.
Display Pinterest Button and allow visitor to follow you on Pinterest
Display the Pinterest icon and visitors can instantly visit and follow you on Pinterest. Configure Pinterest Username through the configuration settings
Display LinkedIn Button and allow visitor to submit your site to LinkedIn
Display the LinkedIn icon and visitors can instantly submit your site to LinkedIn. Configure whether to display through the configuration settings
- The script is simple to use and only requires a few configuration fields completed to use all of it’s available features.
- Open the Advanced Social Widget configuration file located in “includes/advanced-social-widget_config.php”.
This is the main configuration file for the script. Each defined constant has an example usage listed in the comments.
- Read the provided documentation guide to get an understanding of what each option does. After you have added / edited or deleted any of the configuration setting be sure to save the file for the changes to take effect.
- Copy the widget files into your website folder.
- Add the asw scripts to your files as per the documentation.
- Thats it! simple.
Frequently Asked Questions
= How to I hide certain icons and their functionality? =
To disable just a single icon and it’s functionality simply change the configuration setting from true to false and that icon will not be displayed.
= What URL is the Google +1 feature using? =
The Google +1 feature uses the WEBSITEURL defined constant setting.
= Part of the Widget box is missing or overflowing outside my sidebar =
You have the ability to define the actual width of the widget box. By default the width of the widget width is set to 250px.
If part of the widget box is mssing or overflowing change the width of the WIDGETWIDTH settings so that it matches the size of area you wish to display the script in.
Try decreasing the widget box width size to say 220. There is no need to add the (px) pixels as this is added automatically for you.
= The hover effect over the icons isn’t displaying isn’t displaying =
= The widget has no CSS styling =
You need to make sure you include CSS file into your website page. To do this include the follow code in your website document <head> section.
<link rel=”stylesheet” type=”text/css” href=http://codecanyon.net/item/advanced-social-widget/”css/advanced-social-widget.css” />
In order to work, Advanced Social Widget WordPress plugin needs the following requirements.
- PHP version 5+
16 April 2012
- Added LinkedIn functionality.
- Removed icon names under social networking icons.
- Added jQuery tooltips when mouse over social networking icons.
24 March 2012
- v1.1 Added Pinterest functionality.
16 January 2012
* v1.0 Initial release.
Advanced Social Status; Advanced Social Widget MailChimp Edition; Advanced Activity Widget; Advanced Social Widget; Advanced Social Widget.
Keywords: Pinterest, delicious, email, facebook, feedburner, google, google plus, linkedin, plugin, rss, social network, stumbleupon, subscribe, twitter.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Ecommerce, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Retina, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest FarAway Responsive Email Template & Stampready Mailchimp Campaign monitor Builder 19153529
- ThemeForest Univent Event Landing Page & Ticketing 19269733
- ThemeForest Bond Multipurpose Responsive Email Template & Stampready Builder 19276759
- ThemeForest Balloon Organic Farm & Food Business WordPress Themes 19117247
- ThemeForest Tumbas Responsive Woocommerce WordPress Theme 19263373
- ThemeForest Rovast Multipurpose HTML Template 19158371
- ThemeForest Galardo eCommerce Fashion Template 19253294
- ThemeForest Coney A Trendy Theme for Blogs and Magazines 19306672
- ThemeForest Margo Creative Portfolio WordPress Theme 19263532
- ThemeForest DigitalSEO Marketing & SEO WordPress theme 19269935