- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon AdminBased Rewrite Simulator 1382081
PHP Script \ Miscellaneous
Rewrite \ Htaccess
PHP Script - AdminBased Rewrite Simulator 1382081 by linkodev @ CodeCanyon
PHP Script \ Miscellaneous
* Added built in Regular Expressions
* Initial version released
The AdminBased Rewrite for all your Apache’s mod_rewrite.
URL rewriting can be one of the best and quickest ways to improve the usability and search friendliness of your site. It can also be the source of near-unending misery and suffering. Nowadays every website uses mod rewrite to get nice looking urls like www.example.com/user/james instead of www.example.com/profile.php?user=121. If you are working on an application and you are not using CMS such as Wordpress, it can become very difficult when working on a custom web application project. But with this script, you will have an admin backend where you can manage all your url. This means that anywhere you are, you don’t need to touch the .htaccess anytime you want to edit or add a new nice url to your web project.
How to Use
Below you will find a small example of how to use this script. In the zip is an extended help file with more information. This is just to show how easy it is to use this script.
After installing the script by just copying the package into your project. Login into the admin panel and starting setting your rules.
There are three fields that needs to be filled when adding a rule.
cash money.php [L]
1. Expression: In the example above, the Expression Pattern is cash . In this version, we have built the Regular Expressions that is normally encountered in web projects into our Rewrite Class. In that case, you don’t have to worry about any regular expression. As stated above,
- If you want a page “cash” to redirect to money.php, just use expression : cash
- If you want only numeric characters, as in blog/browse/1/ or blog/browse/24/, use expression: blog/browse/:int:/
- If i want to redirect u/username/ to profile.php?user=username, you will just use expression: u/:alnum:/
2. Redirect: The redirect is the URL that is substituted for the request. If the pattern above matches the request, Apache uses this URL instead of the requested URL .
In the example above the redirect is money.php
3.Flag: “Flags”, tell Apache how to apply the rule. In the above example, the flag is L . This stands for Last rule. Meaning as soon as this flag is read, no other following rules are processed.
You can find more information about regular expression and mod_rewrite here.
Pro Expense Management System; PlayMobile - Jquery Mobile XML MP3 Player..
Keywords: htaccess, mod rewrite.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Ecommerce, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Retina, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest WSC Meeting Multipurpose Meeting Template 18379053
- ThemeForest Ruby Responsive Email & StampReady Builder 18430857
- CodeCanyon Wallpaper App with Google Photos Backend No Server Needed & Admob interstitial And Banner Ads 18314212
- CodeCanyon Educational Games Bundle #1 6 HTML5 Games CAPX included 18481676
- ThemeForest Bestapp Premium App Showcase Landing Page 17809528
- ThemeForest Max Blog Personal Blog PSD Template 18438090
- ThemeForest Mitri Events Events & Conference HTML Template 16231315
- ThemeForest Photograph Awesome Photography Portfolio Template 18138797
- ThemeForest Virgo PSD Multipurpose Template 18423878
- ThemeForest Pixel Multipurpose Site Template 18576527