- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon Closify Plugin 8292742
(Closify) Creating dimension independent, uploadable and adjustable image containers has never been made this simple.
Convert a single line of HTML code into an elegant image upload container.
<div id="profile-container" height="200" width="200" />
Here is how you can Closify the above single tag using jquery Closify plugin, with padding a single option.
Two simple steps and now you will be having an elegant circular profile image container, that is uploadable and adjustable, in which user can drag n crop it as per his/her desire. For real experience, please visit the live preview.
Closify is a jQuery based plugin, that simplifies the developers task to create unlimited number of dynamic image containers; with different shapes (Rectangular, Oval & Circular), and, with different dimensions according to their website design. With closify the developers can easily create uploadable and adjustable (cover, profile, or any other custom image container) with a single line of code. Intelligently enough the Closify plugin would resize the uploaded image according to the size of the container set, with a respect of the image aspect ratio, and then it starts to generate a dynamic in the front-end, with a flixable slide menu for each container that has four different options: (Upload, Reposition, Save and Delete).
- Upload : The user can click this button and upload the desired image to be processed and seamlessly returned to perfectly fit the container.
- Reposition : The uploaded images might have either a longer hieght or a longer width in respect to the container, and conveniently the plugin gives the user the capability to position/reposition his image according to his taste at any time.
- Save : Clicking this button will save the position offset (offsetX & offsetY) and then send it to server for post-processing. Developer need to handle the SQL Script on where to save this info, and re-apply it later.
- Delete : Delete the image from the container, and send a POST request to the server with
- Dynamic image container – Easily set the size of the desired container through a single line of HTML code.
- Dynamic container shape – Easily set the shape of the container (Circular, rectangular and oval) through plugin options.
- Image dimension independent – No matter what size of the image the user will upload the plugin will make it fit nicely into the container.
- Cross browser compatibility – Qualified to work for Chrome/IE/Firefox/Opera/Safari
- Progress bar enabled – You can easily enable or disable a progress bar functionality for the uploading process.
- Slide & Crop feature – Having a nice slide & crop feature for the uploaded image.
- Server side aware – It keep the server side aware of most of the events happen in the client side for backend processing.
- Well documented source code – It has bot PHP/jQuery source code that is very clear and very easy to customize.
- Comperhensive error handling – It has a built-in error handling functionality that can catch inputs that are off constraints.
- Error output relocation – The error output could be easily relocated within HTML using plugin options.
- Customizable theme – Menu style could be easily customized through plugin options.
- Multiple progress-bar styles – It has more than one style for the progress bar, to help match your website.
- Maximum limitation – You can define the maximum size of images through the plugin options.
- Event outlet – It gives the developer the capability to listen to multiple events, such as (beforeSubmit, success, error and progress).
- Define an initial default image – Developers can define an initial global photo for each container.
- Customize loading image – Loading image could be overriden by the developers.
- Container background image – Background image of the container can be globally redefined through plugin options.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Online, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Retina, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest MagBlog News Editorial & Magazine HTML5 Template 19446021
- ThemeForest Factory Industrial and Factory HTML5 Template 19435784
- ThemeForest Onair2 Radio Station WordPress Theme 19340714
- ThemeForest Space Responsive Coming Soon HTML Template 19446132
- ThemeForest Defy Personal Portfolio Template 19411873
- ThemeForest Tronix Onepage Business Template 19312562
- CodeCanyon TuneVoyage Follow to Download SoundCloud Spotify YouTube Mixcloud & Smart Link System 19062715
- CodeCanyon Speedy Push Wordpress Notification Plugin 19453745
- CodeCanyon OnItsWay for Wordpress 19382117
- CodeCanyon Delta Music Player & Material Design 19457964