- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon Trigons Create and Animate Abstract SVG Images 7966387
Retina \ Image \ Scalable \ Vectors \ Vector \ Browser \ Cross \ Animation \ Animated
Trigons is a flexible JS script which lets you create modern and stylish abstract SVG images with optional animations
Trigons script is coded as plugin for d3.js library (d3js.org) and it uses d3’s build-in method of Delaunay triangulation for creating colored and animated abstract images. No jQuery needed.
Script includes seven (7) methods for creating and animating SVG images and also for cross browser converting these images to PNG ones or use them as ‘background-image’ for elements in your HTML documents.
Please get familiar with the features and explore Trigons demo site for more info.
- The exclusive feature of Trigons images, that they can be animated with 30 built-in effects.
- Created Trigons SVG images can be responsive.
- Retina perfect
- Flexible and powerful settings
- Works in all modern browsers
- Any color, any size
- Clean bright or flat colors or gradients
- Build-in Color Palette Generator
- Convert to PNG
- Use it as “background-image”
- Click, Hover and “Viewport” events
- Separate “In” and “Out” Animations
- “Force” Animation Methods
- Free Support and Updates
- d3.js lib v3 and up (jQuery not needed)
- Canvg.js if you want to convert to PNG
- Read the documentation
Trigons script is not a slider, it creates and animates abstract SVG images. You can use these images in sliders without their special animations as usual like any other HTML content. But for using build-in animation effects, your slider must have an API which lets you call Trigons methods when your slides are changed. Or you need to change JS code of your slider by yourself to be able to use the Trigons animations methods.
For example, on my demo site in the intro section at the top the “jquery.superslides.js” is used with extended functionality to produce the animations you can see.
You need to purchase a regular or an extended license of Trigons script for every web project.
- Mike Bostock the author of the outstanding d3.js lib
- Gabe Lerner the author of Canvg – SVG parser and renderer script
2014, June, 12 - v1.0 - initial release
If you’re impressed with SVG possibilities, you may also like.
SVG Avatars Generator - WordPress Plugin; SVG Avatars Generator - jQuery Integrated Script; LivIcons for WordPress - Animated Vector Icons; LivIcons - 303 Truly Animated Vector Icons.
Keywords: abstract, animated, animation, background, backgrounds, builder, creator, cross browser, d3js, image, retina, scalable, svg, vector, vectors.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Ecommerce, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Retina, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- CodeCanyon Clientage PHP Login System 19002179
- CodeCanyon Geoamplify multi-user SaaS 18977129
- CodeCanyon MonsterTV plugin to create nice banners with motion graphics for WordPress 18925779
- CodeCanyon Seo Friendly & Optimized Share buttons 18998458
- CodeCanyon Ninja War HTML5 Game & Admob Construct 2 CAPX 19071918
- CodeCanyon Brain training Double dots 19067232
- ThemeForest NorthWind A Versatile Full-Screen Slider Theme for Photographers 19030935
- ThemeForest Appx Responsive App Landing Page 19029861
- ThemeForest Milano Fashion Responsive Virtuemart Template 19027473
- ThemeForest Max Electronic Services PSD Template 19035793