- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon Trigons Create and Animate Abstract SVG Images 7966387
Retina \ Image \ Scalable \ Vectors \ Vector \ Browser \ Cross \ Animation \ Animated
Trigons is a flexible JS script which lets you create modern and stylish abstract SVG images with optional animations
Trigons script is coded as plugin for d3.js library (d3js.org) and it uses d3’s build-in method of Delaunay triangulation for creating colored and animated abstract images. No jQuery needed.
Script includes seven (7) methods for creating and animating SVG images and also for cross browser converting these images to PNG ones or use them as ‘background-image’ for elements in your HTML documents.
Please get familiar with the features and explore Trigons demo site for more info.
- The exclusive feature of Trigons images, that they can be animated with 30 built-in effects.
- Created Trigons SVG images can be responsive.
- Retina perfect
- Flexible and powerful settings
- Works in all modern browsers
- Any color, any size
- Clean bright or flat colors or gradients
- Build-in Color Palette Generator
- Convert to PNG
- Use it as “background-image”
- Click, Hover and “Viewport” events
- Separate “In” and “Out” Animations
- “Force” Animation Methods
- Free Support and Updates
- d3.js lib v3 and up (jQuery not needed)
- Canvg.js if you want to convert to PNG
- Read the documentation
Trigons script is not a slider, it creates and animates abstract SVG images. You can use these images in sliders without their special animations as usual like any other HTML content. But for using build-in animation effects, your slider must have an API which lets you call Trigons methods when your slides are changed. Or you need to change JS code of your slider by yourself to be able to use the Trigons animations methods.
For example, on my demo site in the intro section at the top the “jquery.superslides.js” is used with extended functionality to produce the animations you can see.
You need to purchase a regular or an extended license of Trigons script for every web project.
- Mike Bostock the author of the outstanding d3.js lib
- Gabe Lerner the author of Canvg – SVG parser and renderer script
2014, June, 12 - v1.0 - initial release
If you’re impressed with SVG possibilities, you may also like.
SVG Avatars Generator - WordPress Plugin; SVG Avatars Generator - jQuery Integrated Script; LivIcons for WordPress - Animated Vector Icons; LivIcons - 303 Truly Animated Vector Icons.
Keywords: abstract, animated, animation, background, backgrounds, builder, creator, cross browser, d3js, image, retina, scalable, svg, vector, vectors.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Ecommerce, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Retina, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest QUOTE Quotation or Survey Form Wizard 19296301
- ThemeForest Taplak Modern Food Recipe PSD Template 19275593
- ThemeForest Hena Minimal Portfolio Template 19277042
- ThemeForest NotificationApp Responsive Notification Email HTML Templates 19295635
- ThemeForest Campton Responsive Magento Theme 19155920
- ThemeForest Jacqueline Spa & Massage Salon Site Template 19330375
- ThemeForest MOCHA Ecommerce PSD Tempate 19296527
- ThemeForest Flyapp Bootstrap Landing Page 19227068
- ThemeForest Responsive Email Template FORTUNA Multipurpose Email With Email Template Builder Online Access 19298096
- ThemeForest Frecuencia 100& Modules Email & Online Template Builder 19296668