- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon CodingJack s Percentage Preloader 5523389
Preloader \ Numbers \ Page \ Percentage \ Preloaders \ Website \ Script \ Image
CodingJack’s Percentage Preloader
Percentage Preloader is what developers typically call a “bulk loader”. If you only have a one or two assets you need to preload, Percentage Preloader is not for you. But when used with a large number of assets (5+), Percentage Preloader works great at creating the illusion of progress.
Easy to Use
- Dark and Light Color Schemes
- 8 Pre-Built Preloaders
- Designed with CSS making them easy to edit and retina-ready.
- Preload all the images and iframes on your web page by adding a simple data-attribute to your images.
Advanced Preloading for Developers
- Add the preloader to an image-based component such as a slider or gallery.
- Preload images, iframes, scripts, stylesheets, html, xml and php files.
- Core script allows you to return a preload percentage which can be used any way you want, such as building your own custom percentage-based preloader.
- Fire a global onload callback on all items or assign individual onload callbacks to any given item.
- Create multiple preloaders or reuse a single preloader and apply methods such as “reset”, “start” and “destroy”.
- Full API Usage can be viewed here .
- Very large images (all over 1mb) are used in the preview to elaborate the preloading process. If the previews are slow on your connection speed, they will be much faster when used with normal sized images.
- Images used in the preview are for demonstration purposes only and are not included in the download source.
- The stripes in the stripe-based preloader included in the download source will not animate in IE9. And in IE8 stripes will not be shown. But in both cases, the bar will still show progress.
- When the fullscreen preloaders are used on mobile, you may experience a brief “flicker” when the loading process is complete. This is due to the preloader’s fixed position nature.
- Two of the preloaders use HTML5 to programmatically draw a circle around a text field. In browsers that don’t support html5 (IE8), the only the text field will be shown.
More plugins by CodingJack
HTML5 Music Player for WordPress with 3 Skins; Blades 3D Responsive & Retina Ready Banner Rotator; TextFX2 - CSS3 Text Animations; ZoomShowcase - Responsive Banner for WordPress; Chameleon - HTML5 Video Player for WordPress; Chameleon - HTML5 Video Player with Flash Backup; JackBox - Responsive Lightbox - WordPress Plugin.
Keywords: asset preloader, bulk preloader, circular preloader, css3 preloader, html5 preloader, image preloader, numbers preloader, page preloader, percentage preloader, preloader, preloader numbers, preloader script, preloaders, website preloader.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Online, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Retina, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- CodeCanyon Status Checker PHP Site Server Status 19325195
- CodeCanyon Multi-Purpose Baby Name Template for iOS 19324043
- CodeCanyon COC Base Map &Admob Android Studio Project 19282258
- CodeCanyon Better Page Management Pro WordPress Plugin 19238416
- CodeCanyon Coming Responsive Circular Countdown timer 19320266
- CodeCanyon iOS Sticker Pack App Template with Built-In MailChimp Lead Generation 19297071
- CodeCanyon crowdRAZOR 19254869
- CodeCanyon Visual Composer GIF Player 19307990
- CodeCanyon Wordpress Zodiac Horoscope Auto 19288781
- CodeCanyon Simpatico Creative Countdown Coming Soon Page 19292196