- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon Nova Gallery Responsive HTML5 Mutimedia Gallery 3766022
Slideshow \ Responsive \ Thumbnail \ Video \ Youtube \ Vimeo \ Picasa \ Photo
Nova Gallery is a HTML5 multimedia gallery enabling you to showcase your photos/audio/video in a beautiful and sleek interface. You have the option of presenting your items in two different modes, which are a Thumbnail Grid and Full-width view, and you also have the option of switching between the two modes. You can have multiple sets/albums of items and can filter the gallery items based on file type or based on custom categories. The gallery allows you to showcase your Youtube/Vimeo videos and Flickr/Picasa photos. The gallery features a fluid responsive design and can fit in any screen size ranging from mobile phones to desktop browsers. The gallery also features touch-screen support and uses hardware accelerated CSS based animations wherever possible which results in smooth animations, that is especially noticeable in mobile devices.
The key features are.
- Display photos, audio and video
- All gallery data is passed in a simple XML file.
- Two display modes – Thumbnail Grid & Full-width. You can also switch between the two modes.
- The Thumbnail Grid mode features a Masonry layout and you can control the spacing between items by applying margins through css,
- The Full-width mode allows you to show the photos/videos stretched across the entire container or to shrink the item so that it can be viewed entirely without any cropping.
- You can also have a slideshow of the items in the Full-width mode. This slideshow stops whenever the browser tab in which the gallery is displayed, goes out of focus (this feature only works in browsers that supports the HTML5 Page Visibility Api).
- Plays audio and video natively in modern HTML5 browsers and switches over to Flash/Silverlight for older browsers by using Mediaelement.js.
- Filter items, by file type or custom categories.
- Supports multiple gallery sets or albums.
- True HTML5 Fullscreen option in supported browsers.
- Can embed Youtube and Vimeo Videos.
- Show photos from Flickr and Picasa. Multiple options are provided to pull photos from Flickr/Picasa along with the option to cache the API data. No XML file is required when showing photos from Flickr/Picasa.
- The gallery features a fluid responsive design to account for various screens sizes ranging from mobile phones to desktop browsers and can also be placed in a container of any width.
- The gallery is mobile device friendly with touch screen support.
- Hardware accelerated CSS animations have been used wherever possible resulting in smooth animations, which is most noticeable in mobile devices.
- Handy keyboard shortcuts have been provided for easier navigation of the gallery.
- The gallery items can also act as links to external pages
- Two colour schemes – Dark & Light.
Configurable options are.
- If you show Youtube/Vimeo videos then you can choose to use the thumbnails provided by Youtube/Vimeo.
- You can pull photos from Flickr by searching for a text string or tags. You can even pull photos from a specific user or a group, or a set or a collection of sets. You also have the option of choosing how many photos will be shown, how they will be ordered and also the sizes of the images that are pulled from Flickr.
- You can pull photos from Picasa by searching for a text string. You can even pull photos from a specific user or an album, or a collection of albums. You also have the option of choosing how many photos will be shown, how they will be ordered and also the sizes of the images that are puled from Picasa.
- Option to enable caching of Flickr/Picasa API response data to prevent crossing the limit set by these services. You can even set for how long the data will be cached.
- Can mention a custom thumbnail image for the gallery sets. By default the thumbnail for the first item in the set is used to represent the set.
- Autoplay audio and video when Lightbox opens in Thumbnail Grid mode.
- Play audio and video files in a loop.
- Store the volume level when player is closed, which is restored when player opens again.
- Set the mode, i.e Thumbnail Grid or Full-width, which will be shown when the gallery first loads. Can also work with a single mode.
- Option to show a particular category of items when the gallery first loads.
- Shrink images in Full-width mode to fit the container when the gallery first loads.
- Choose to show the thumbnails in Full-width mode when the gallery first loads.
- Choose the animated effect for the items in Thumbnail Grid mode when it first shows. Available effects are fade , slide , fadeSeq , slidSeq and flipSeq .
- Choose the animated effect for showing item captions/descriptions in Thumbnail Grid mode. Available effects are flip and fade .
- Choose the animated effect for transition between items in Full-width mode. Avialable effects are fade , slide and flip .
- Choose the animated effect for showing/hiding the Gallery Sets screen (home screen). Available effects are scale , fade and slide .
- Show the gallery either spanning the entire width of the browser or the width of its parent container.
- The gallery items can also act as links to external pages. You can choose to open the links in a new tab/window.
- You have the option to shuffle or randomly order the gallery items each time the page is refreshed.
- The gallery supports preloading of images in Full-width mode for smoother viewing. You can choose how many items at a time will load in the background.
- You can start the slideshow in Full-width mode when the gallery first loads.
- The time interval for which a particular item is visible during slideshow can be set.
- Option to set the path for the gallery configuration XML file.
- Option to detect mobile devices and serve them a separate XML file.
- Suitable jQuery based fallbacks have been provided for all CSS based animated effects for older browsers.
- Also some of the modern HTML5 features such as Fullscreen and Page Visibility will only work in modern browsers.
- The gallery script has been tested and is fully compatible with jQuery 1.9.
Nova Gallery - Responsive HTML5 Mutimedia Gallery; CCGallery WP - Multimedia Gallery Wordpress Plugin; CSS3 Ribbon Pack; CCSlider WP - 3d/2d Slideshow WordPress Plugin; CCGallery - HTML5 Multimedia Gallery; CCSlider - jQuery 3d Slideshow Plugin; GalleryGen - Image Gallery HTML Code Generator.
Keywords: audio, flickr, fullscreen, fullwidth, gallery, masonry, multimedia, photo, picasa, responsive, slideshow, thumbnail, video, vimeo, youtube.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Ecommerce, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Retina, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest St Lolita Shopify Theme 18326080
- ThemeForest SPLASH Creative Muse Template 18066661
- ThemeForest Leo Revo Responsive Prestashop Theme 18325902
- ThemeForest Dine A Unique Restaurant Template 18375030
- ThemeForest Landy Mobile & Tablet Responsive Template 18381293
- CodeCanyon WP Rocket Scheduled Tasks 18383476
- CodeCanyon Tanks Battle Field HTML 5 Game 18368636
- CodeCanyon Rabbit Jumper 18400074
- ThemeForest FIMILIA STUDIO Creative HTML Template 18332894
- ThemeForest Church Non-profit HTML Template 18308426