- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon The AwsmUploader Unlimited Uploads w o Flash 2639069
View a fully working demo and the whole documentation here.
What’s so special about it then?
There are many answers to that question. The most awesome are.
- Upload arbitrary many files of arbitrary size . The AwsmUploader was tested with 2 GB ISO -files. Works like a charm with low CPU usage. The AwsmUploader does not care about PHP ’s or other serverside limits.
- You still can set a filesize limit or disallow the upload of certain files by supplying own regexes.
- Upload by dragging files onto the element you specified as droppable area.
- Extremely rich statistics per file/for all files: Speed meters (average and current speeds), balance time (eta) , size and quota calculations in realtime, more exact than to the second.
- More than 25 interceptable events allow for utmost details.
- Supports quota management . Set a maximum upload size to let the AwsmUploader skip files before uploading them.
- Uses the HTML5 -FileAPI to asynchronously and chunk-wise upload files. Upload to other domains using CORS -requests is supported as well.
- Supports HTTP -401-challenged and preflighted requests: Use credentials to upload to protected areas .
- Automatically renders and stores thumbnails of JPEG -, GIF - and PNG -pictures. Can display most imagetypes in the browser via Data-URLs by using the built-in class BinaryDataCollector .
- You can adjust the chunk size to your needs and available bandwidth. The AwsmUploader can process as many files as you want it to in parallel .
- Uses queues internally. You can pause and abort (even file-wise) at any time. Do not hesitate to keep on dropping files while the AwsmUploader is processing other files , it will take care of
- A rich state management informs the user about every step in detail ( current action, size of file, progress, states, realtime usages, number of files per queue etc.).
- Rich error and response management, bind your very own callbacks to that.
- Helper functions for formatting file names and -size strings.
- Works nicely with the AwsmProgressBar .
Of course not. The AwsmUploader includes a lot more.
- The nested class BinaryDataCollector allows to collect the data of dropped files. It was made to allow a preview of files (as Data-URL ) in the browser when reading finished. The class is part of the AwsmUploader-namespace and can be used externally as well.
- The nested class FeatureDetection easily allows to check for all needed features. This class also is part of the public namespace.
- Two enumerations were nested as well. One is a list with all registrable event types, the other one is a list of available queue-types. They are used to register the correct handler for a specific event and to check the correct queue for details. The five queues are: Dropped, Pending (files that are reading or uploading at the moment), Completed, Aborted and Failed.
- The private class AUFile represents one file that was formerly dropped onto the designated area. It has useful methods as well and is accessible to the outside and given as argument to certain callbacks. The AUFile has its counterpart implemented in PHP as well.
- The AUFile consists of AUFileChunks . Each chunk has useful and detailed properties and its own XMLHttpRequest. It is accessible through its AUFile. There is a corresponding class in PHP as well.
What’s in the package and what do I need?
Updates, Improvements & Fixes
5th of September, 2012
- Overall: The AwsmUploader got easier, you now can feed it from other (own) sources than just droppable areas! Also, the handling of very large files got better by immediately writing chunks to the resulting file, no temporary files are used anymore. You can migrate to the new version flawlessly, both client- and serverside code are backwards-compatible (except for the removed methods)!
- PHP : The controller and the two classes changed, please refer to the documentation (can be found in the demo) to see all changes. The API got easier and some methods were removed, the method writeFile() was added.
18th of July, 2012
14th of July, 2012
- PHP : The class AUFile now has its constants prefixed with ‘DEFAULT_’, as those functions that use them now work with them as overridable default arguments. The documentation has been updated to reflect all changes made.
AwsmProgressBar for jQuery.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Online, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Retina, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest Befolio Creative MultiPurpose WordPress Theme 19207758
- ThemeForest DIVINE-Creative HTML5 Template 19081431
- ThemeForest Maxive Multi-Purpose Minimal Agency Personal Photography Portfolio PSD Template 19276049
- ThemeForest Keiko Multipurpose Business HTML Template 19318372
- ThemeForest Abstract Creative PSD Template 19320368
- ThemeForest BlackSpear HTML Template 19208862
- ThemeForest Virgo Multipurpose HTML Template 19321510
- ThemeForest WebZone Exquisite Hosting and Marketing Template 19320022
- ThemeForest Radim One Page Business Template 19287394
- ThemeForest Able pro Responsive Bootstrap 4 Admin Template 19300403