- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon GTrack 81994
Analytics \ Jquery \ Tool \ Track \ Tracking \ Html \ Google \ Auto \ Awesome \ Best
These days every website, either big or small needs to have decent user interaction statistic. Most people rely on Google Analytics for their traffic analytical tools. It is recognised, reliable and nice report generation.
Usually, most website uses Google Analytics for tracking the page views. What happen if you want to track what user do? Clicking banner, adding item to cart or playing movie.
GTrack, a tool to help you maximise the Google Analytics potential by utilising a feature from Google Analytics called Event Tracking (click this link for more information).
Why I need GTrack?
Auto tracking using HTML tag attributes
From Google Analytics API , the way you track an event by calling function.
_trackEvent(category, action, optional_label, optional_value);
Then you may think, “hey looks simple, what GTrack can offer to me if Google Analytics give me this simple API .”
Fair enough, what happen if GTrack offers you to track event by using element attribute?
It will request as.
_trackEvent("movie", "open", "Spiderman 3", 1);
Not only that, Google Analytics restricts user by having limited request per session to prevent flooding Google server. Then you will be in trouble if you use default Google Analytics API but in GTrack it has a feature called “Pooling tracking”
If you click this element many times (100 say…)
It will be polled and it will be sent to Google Analytics in specific interval of time (default is 1 minute)
It will request as.
_trackEvent("movie", "open", "Spiderman 3", 100);
This is only part of the goodness of GTrack. Check out the preview HTML and do not forget to login to Analytics account provided for more information.
- Utilise Google Analytics.
- Intensive documentation (API, example and companion guide)
- Lots of example
- High adaptation (auto track page and auto track initialisation)
- Uses browser event (click, mouseenter, ..)
- Pooled request (reduce traffic and limitation of Google Analytics)
How to use
Define HTML element (this is the minimum setting that you can have)
When you click it will send request like this
_trackEvent("movie", "click", "Spiderman 3", 1);
Please contact me if you have question, suggestion and any other inquiry (eg. custom made implementation)
Email: [email protected]
MSN : [email protected]
Keywords: analysis, analytics, auto, awesome, best, easy, google analytics, html, jquery, tag, tool, track, tracking.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Ecommerce, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Online, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest Module A Minimalist Photography WordPress Theme 19716683
- ThemeForest Cizarua Responsive One Page Portfolio Theme 19692781
- ThemeForest Bekas Responsive WordPress Blog Theme 19680464
- ThemeForest Spin Multipurpose Responsive One page HTML Template 19757452
- ThemeForest Cloudio Hosting Instapage Template 19758859
- ThemeForest Reality Pro Real Estate Responsive Template 19719211
- ThemeForest Let's Play Hockey School & Sport Theme 19638415
- ThemeForest Lutty Personal Blog PSD Template 19670984
- ThemeForest Bizmate One page Portfolio Template 19744099
- ThemeForest Moti App Responsive Landing Page 19751641