- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon Earth Viewer 2283700
HTML5 Code \ 3D Work
Location \ Realtime \ Threejs \ World \ Viewer \ Jquery \ Html \ Earth \ Geographic
HTML5 Code - Earth Viewer 2283700 by fjordside @ CodeCanyon
HTML5 Code \ 3D Work
One happy Customer says.
“The EarthViewer was just what I was looking for” – Colin Munday | Partner, The Web Workshop.
Around the world in 0,5 seconds… – without plugins!
With this amazing HTML5 globe, you can travel around the world, in a matter of secondes.
Show your points-of-interest with ease.
Spin it, Zoom it, Enjoy it
Give your visitors the freedom to easily browse through any point in the world, by spinning, clicking and zooming this beautiful interactive globe.
- Spin it with the mousebutton.
- Zoom in or out with the mousewheel.
- Click points-of-interest for lightbox with more info.
- + 30 configurable options
Highlight any point in the world, with this HTML5 component.
Convert any div on your website into a interactive 3D Globe, using this simple syntax.
Add clickable points-of-interest(poi) to the globe, using standard divs.
<div id="poi_A" class="poi hidden" data-lat="32" data-long="124">
This content will pop up into a lightbox,
when the spot on the globe is clicked.
</div><!-- /POI_A -->
This component uses Three.js for the 3D rendering, utilizing webGl.
Desktop Browser Implementation
- Mozilla Firefox – WebGL has been enabled on all platforms that have a capable graphics card with updated drivers since version 4.0. Mozilla Firefox 8.0 and newer versions use Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) to control all WebGL cross-domain textures.
- Google Chrome – WebGL has been enabled on all platforms that have a capable graphics card with updated drivers since version 9. Google Chrome 13.0 and newer versions use Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) to control all WebGL cross-domain textures.
- Safari – Safari 5.1 and newer versions installed on Mac OS X Lion and Mac OS X Snow Leopard implemented support for WebGL, which is disabled by default.
- Opera – WebGL has been implemented in Opera 11 and 12 alpha (pre-release) snapshots.
- Internet Explorer – Microsoft has not announced any plans to support WebGL. The Chrome Frame and IEWebGL plugins provide options to add support for WebGL to Internet Explorer 6.0 and newer versions.
This component is tested on the following.
- Mac – FireFox 11.0
- Mac – Safari 5.1.5
- PC – FireFox 11.0
- PC – Chrome 18.0.1
Thanks to the brilliant minds scattered around the internet, this project was made possible.
Keywords: 3d, earth, geo, geographic, geolocation, globe, html5, jquery, location, poi, realtime, threejs, viewer, world.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Ecommerce, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Online, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest Boast Corporate PSD Template 19636159
- ThemeForest Quill Minimal Blog And Magazine Ghost Theme 19623926
- ThemeForest MUKTI One Page Multipurpose PSD Template 19636023
- ThemeForest Consulex Business Consulting and Financial Services HTML Template 19640405
- ThemeForest Sigma Responsive Coming Soon Template 19640360
- ThemeForest Concern Multipurpose HTML Template 19640300
- ThemeForest RedCayenne Cafe & Restaurant HTML Template 19639586
- ThemeForest infinity Multipurpose Business Landing Page 19634241
- ThemeForest Personal CV Resume Template 19639415
- ThemeForest Prokit Instapage Product Landing Page 19632711