- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
ActiveDen Dynamic MP3 Player AS2 22344
Flash Template \ Music Player \ MP3 Players
Player \ Search \ Songs \ Sort \ Feature \ Easy \ Edit \ Full \ Dynamic
Flash Template - Dynamic MP3 Player AS2 22344 by JoeMC @ ActiveDen
Flash Template \ Music Player \ MP3 Players
ActionScript Version: AS2; Documentation: Well Documented; Flash Files Included: Flash FLA, XML Files, HTML Files, JS Files, PHP Files; Opens With: Flash 8 (8+); Published Size: 66.8kb; Resolution: Resizable.
This file uses .php & .xml
Quickly drag & drop your .mp3 files into folders and the ‘Dynamic MP3 Player’ will automatically add your songs to the to the player list. ‘Dynamic MP3 Player’ will also automatically read each .mp3’s ID3 data and populate the player with the information.
If your songs do not contain ID3 data, or you wish to change the ID3 data, you can edit & save new ID3 data to your .mp3 files through the ‘Dynamic MP3 Player’.
You can test this functionality by typing the secret password ‘pass’ after selecting a song. (You set your own password within the .fla file). The song will turn red and then you can select a textfield and edit the information. The new information will only be save if you hit the ‘Enter’ key. To exit the edit mode, just retype your password. NOTE : Since .php can not be used on FlashDen, this preview does not actually save the ID3 data.
Add as many songs as you want!
Easily resize the player to any size you want! (There is a minimum size of 350×250, but no maximum)
Just scale & position the main movie clip in the .fla, and it will dynamically reposition and scale all of it’s assets to your specification when published!
There are numerous options that can be set in the XML … but wasting 2 hours of time entering in all of the song date isn’t one of them!
Extremely Easy Setup
‘Dynamic MP3 Player’ automatically reads your .mp3 files and their ID3 information!
Just drag & drop folders of your .mp3 files into the ‘songs’ folder. The .php script automatically reads the contents of the folders and populates the ‘Dynamic MP3 Player’ with the songs. Another .php script then pulls the ID3 data from each song to populate the information for each song.
If you need to add or change ID3 data, you can use a ‘secret’ password to put the player in edit mode and permanently change the ID3 data of the song.
An 80×80 pixel image that is placed within each sub-folder of songs is automatically read and used as the image for those songs within the ‘Dynamic MP3 Player’.
Resize the ‘Dynamic MP3 Player’ within the .fla by just scaling the main movie clip. All of the objects within the player will dynamically resize/reposition itself. (The minimum size is 350×250. There is no maximum size).
Use the .xml file to.
- Set the path of your .php files
- Choose which columns/sort buttons you want to use within your player
- Set the initial width of the columns/sort buttons. (Percentage based)
- Set the minimum width of each column/sort button. (The columns can be dynamically resized by the user)
- Set multiple color options for the different pieces of the player
The search field will search your collection of songs for any part of text that mathes the search. Depending on what columns/sort buttons you have chosen to show, the search will scan all visible columns of the songs.
You can sort your songs by the sort fields specified in the .xml file. (You can name them anything you want, but the data is pulled from the ID3 tags: Title, Length, Artist, Album, Genre). If you click the sort field once, it will sort from first to last. If you click it again, it will sort from last to first.
You can also change the width of the sort fields by clicking and dragging the center line between the sort buttons.
NOTE : All movie clips have been custom made. There are no components used within this file
Next & Previous Buttons
The Next & Previous buttons on the player will jump to either the next or the previous song of what is currently playing. I will also only jump to songs that have been filtered, if you have filtered the songs by the search field.
Editing the ID3 Tags
You can set up your secrit password within the .fla file. The temporary password for you to use is ‘pass’. The password is case-sensitive so be aware if your caps lock is on.
You don’t have to type the word in any specific place, just have a song selected and type the secret password in. It will then enter Edit mode.
In Edit mode, just select the field you would like to change, then change the text and hit enter. If you do not hit enter your new information will not be saved. When you do hit enter, the .php script will save the information into the ID3 tags of the .mp3 file.
To exit Edit mode, just re-type the password again.
NOTE : Since .php files cannot be used on FlashDen, this files data will not be saved.
The XML File
The .xml file is only used to specify the path of your .php scripts and to set the look & functionality of your player.
You do not have to put any information about .mp3’s that you wish to play within the .xml file.
What’s NEW from Metaphor Creations.
*Note: If you will be loading hundred/thousands of songs into the player, I suggest purchasing the AS3 version as it handles that amount much better.
*MAJOR UPDATE [05/22/09] – I have made multiple updates to file for better overall functionality.
- You can now choose to use xml instead of php to load your songs! (the php is still available)
- Shuffle button has been added.
- Loop button has been added.
- I have fixed the issue with the length showing up as Nan.
- I have added the ability to use Flashvars, in order to use 1 swf file on multiple html pages that play different songs.
- Completely re-worked code to run better
- Updated help file.
FILE UPDATE [01/23/09] – I have made a change in the functionality of the mute button and the volume bar.
FILE UPDATE [12/28/08] – Three major updates.
- The playlist can now be opened and closed by the user. There is also options in the xml to have the playlist start opened or closed, and whether it is enabled for the user to open/close.
- There is now also the option to have the player automatically go to the next song or stop after a song has finished playing.
- You can now set the option to specify the original order of the playlist. Instructions are included in the help file.
FILE UPDATE [11/30/08] – I have made an update to the .fla & .xml file. You can now set tag in the .xml file to Auto Start the first song that loads into the player. I have also cleaned up some erroneous code and adjusted some of the buttons in the .fla file.
M4C Twitter Feed; Banner Rotator Plus; Cobra Contact; MC PayPal Shop; MC Mini MP3 Player; Super Tool Tip (AS2); Dynamic MP3 Player (AS3).
Keywords: dynamic, easy, edit, full feature, mp3 player, search, songs, sort.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Ecommerce, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Retina, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest CoWork Open Office & Creative Space PSD Template 18401389
- ThemeForest Episode Responsive Multi-Purpose Portfolio Template 18078332
- ThemeForest Barrington Creative Agency HTML5 Template 18351230
- ThemeForest Riva Multipurpose Booking for Small Businesses 18179941
- ThemeForest Applan App Landing Page 18342101
- ThemeForest Carmen Car Dealership WordPress Theme 16266673
- ThemeForest Grayson A Stylish and Versatile Shop Theme 17794719
- ThemeForest Myna A Masonry WordPress Blog Theme 17345471
- ThemeForest Chronicle News and Magazine WordPress Theme 17299719
- ThemeForest Evont Event & Conference WordPress Theme 17497249