- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
ActiveDen Dynamic Music Player 154053
Flash Template \ Music Player
Player \ Music \ Variations \ Color \ Widget \ Wordpress \ Unlimited \ Plugin \ Media
Flash Template - Dynamic Music Player 154053 by Kicksaints @ ActiveDen
Flash Template \ Music Player
ActionScript Version: AS3; Documentation: Well Documented; Flash Files Included: Flash FLA, ActionScript AS, XML Files, HTML Files, JS Files, PHP Files, SQL Files; Opens With: Flash CS4 (10+), Flash CS5 (10+); Published Size: 45kb; Resolution: Resizable.
Dynamic music player.
A Dynamic music player with 3 different ways in which it can be used. It is customizable via an XML file making its usage fairly scalable according to the user’s wishes.
- Fixed the bgcolour value in the Wordpress plugin
- Fixed the visualizer issue stopping it from displaying in some browsers due to sandbox violation. This fix will be noticable when testing the player on the live Wordpress example
- Added a crossdomain.xml file into the Wordpress plugin directory with some instructions on its usage for further sandbox violation issue prevention.
- Fixed a bug with the autoPlay=”false” setting which didn’t assign the song value to the playhead preventing a user from playing a song if only one existed in the song list.
- The Wordpress shortcode now accepts a ID value which allows for multiple instances of the DMP to exist on a page.
- The HTML example now has an ID added to the flash object to support multiple instances
- Update done to the Help documentation
The 3 different ways the player can be used
Within another Flash document.
- The music player is self contained and has some public methods that allow the user to control the player.
- A public method called ‘removePlayer’ allows the user to remove the player from the display list and clears the variables. This essentially removes it from memory which increases performance of the user’s Flash document when the player is no longer required. An example of its usage could be a change in navigation. IE Navigating away from the music player page
- The player can be created by either dragging and dropping it on the stage from the library or creating it using Actionscript, both methods are detailed in the help documentation
- All the library elements for the dynamic music player are stored in a folder and adequately labelled so any user wishing to make some cosmetic changes to the movieclips shouldn’t have any trouble doing so. Please remember that any changes made to the dynamic music player are done at your own risk.
In an HTML document
- A user that doesn’t want to dabble with the interior workings of the dynamic music player can customize the player using FlashVars in an HTML file and the XML file. This is all thanks to SWFObject which allows for variable assignment outside of Flash which provides a variable reference to the XML file containing all the information required by the music player
- HTML developers can swap the XML document which controls the colouration and music loaded by the dynamic music player by editing the FlashVars line within the HTML file. An example of this is detailed in the help documentation
- The dynamic music player as has to the internet’s top blog based platform, Wordpress. The dynamic music player can be added to posts and to the sidebar.
- The plug-in installation is exactly the same as any Wordpress plug-in. Details for installing the plug-in are provided in the help documentation.
- Once the plug-in is installed, the user only needs to add a shortcode to the post, page, sidebar or footer indicating which XML file to target for the dynamic music player settings, width and the height of the player.
Unlimited Colour variations.
The customization values in the XML allow for colour changes that provides an unlimited amount of colour variations for the dynamic music player.
Basic XML setup.
The whole player is controlled from one XML document. This document has the following modifiable properties, most of which have easy to understand names. More details on each one of the values is available in the help documentation.
Adding audio files into the XML
Adding items into the XML document has a straight forward approach. There are only 3 requirements for each song. These requirements are as follows.
- Artist name
- Track name
- Track link
<artistName> Sage Francis </artistName>
<trackName> The best of times </trackName>
<trackLink> assets/1.mp3 </trackLink>
The player has a variable height and width option
Two values within the XML allow the user to control how many items the playlist should display which increases the height of the player. Another option allows users to manipulate the width of the player. Information on how to setup the player with variable height and with is detailed in the help documentation
We created a calculator that helps you determine the height and width of the player and makes it a lot easier when setting it up.
Customize the player by removing unwanted elements available.
Using the XML settings a user is able to have a minimized version of the dynamic music player. The different minimized versions of the music player are as follows.
- Regular version with all elements
- No Playlist
- No Playlist and Visualizer
- No Playlist, Visualizer and Bottom bar
- No Playlist and Bottom bar
- No Bottom bar
- Tiny versions with and without visualizer
Tiny format with or without visualizer
Dynamic video player also has a mini format which reduces its size to just 2 buttons: Play/Pause and Stop. The compact version is ideal for top corner or bottom corner positioning on a web page.
Examples provided for each of the 3 methods of use
The downloaded files contain examples as well as descriptions of each example making it easier for a user to work with the music player.
Online Wordpress sample
View a live example of the music player which exists on a post within a Wordpress blog
View the Help documentation
A lot of people seem interested in viewing the help documentation before purchasing the component and for that reason a link to the Help PDF is provided to give users an idea of its contents.
The Flash Tab Facebook Template; Cubique; The Echelon Template; The Lume Template; Plus Banner Rotator; Prime Creative Business Template; 8 Christmas Snow Globes.
Keywords: customizable, dynamic, media, mp3 player, multicolor, music, music player, player, plugin, shortcode, unlimited color variations, widget, wordpress, xml.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Ecommerce, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Online, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest Module A Minimalist Photography WordPress Theme 19716683
- ThemeForest Cizarua Responsive One Page Portfolio Theme 19692781
- ThemeForest Bekas Responsive WordPress Blog Theme 19680464
- ThemeForest Spin Multipurpose Responsive One page HTML Template 19757452
- ThemeForest Cloudio Hosting Instapage Template 19758859
- ThemeForest Reality Pro Real Estate Responsive Template 19719211
- ThemeForest Let's Play Hockey School & Sport Theme 19638415
- ThemeForest Lutty Personal Blog PSD Template 19670984
- ThemeForest Bizmate One page Portfolio Template 19744099
- ThemeForest Moti App Responsive Landing Page 19751641