- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
ThemeForest Ultimo Fluid Responsive Magento Theme 3231798
eCommerce Theme \ Magento
Magento \ Theme \ Responsive \ Design \ Template \ Colors \ Modern \ Layout
eCommerce Theme - Ultimo Fluid Responsive Magento Theme 3231798 by infortis @ ThemeForest
eCommerce Theme \ Magento
Last Update: 7 December 12; Columns: 4+; Compatible Browsers: IE8, IE9, Firefox 3, Firefox 4, Safari 4, Safari 5, Opera, Chrome; Software Version: Magento 126.96.36.199, Magento 188.8.131.52, Magento 184.108.40.206, Magento 220.127.116.11, Magento 18.104.22.168, Magento 22.214.171.124, Magento 126.96.36.199, Magento 188.8.131.52; Documentation: Well Documented; High Resolution: Yes; Layout: Responsive; ThemeForest Files Included: Layered PSD, CSS Files, JS Files, PHP Files.
Ultimo is a premium Magento theme with advanced admin module . It’s extremely customizable, easy to use and fully responsive. Suitable for every type of store. Great as a starting point for your custom projects.
Compatible with Magento: 1.5.x (184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11) , 1.6.x (18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199) , 1.7.x (188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11)
You have never seen so many options! You can change the visual appearance of almost every element of the design. Your imagination is your only limit.
Change colors of almost 50 elements using color pickers, apply textures for header, footer and for the entire page, upload background image and configure its properties (position, repeating, attachment), change font and font-szie, and many many more…
Ultimo supports wide screens. In the admin panel you can select the maximum width of the page (from 1024 to 1680 pixels) or even specify your custom non-standard width .
Design is optimized for all the most popular screen resolutions . When screen is resized, design elements are transformed smoothly on each breakpoint (from 240 to 1680 pixels) in order to adapt to the current resolution. Width of the page is fluid, but you can also disable fluid width : in that case the width will only be changed on breakpoints.
Fluid grid system
Ultimo is based on fluid grid system (12-column)
so it always uses maximum available width
of the screen to display content. It can be displayed
on any screen .
Clean and readable product page – your customers can easily find all important information.
Configurable width of the main columns, prominent brand logo (with link to other products), product image (customizable size) with Cloud Zoom and lightbox, tabs smoothly turning into accordion on narrow screens, additional custom tabs and CMS blocks, sliders for related and up-sell products, social bookmarks, customizable product options… In short – adjust product page to suit your needs.
Customize the display of products grid in category view. Set one of these options
1) hide , 2) show 3) show only on mouse hover – for the following elements: “Add to cart” button, ratings (stars), “Add to wishlist” and “Add to compare” links.
Each of the following elements can be displayed
on mouse hover or completely removed.
- “Add to wishlist” and “Add to compare” links
- Ratings (stars) and number of reviews
- “Add to cart” button
Fluid, auto-adapting products grid
Set custom number of columns (products in a row): 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 or 7 for default screen resolution.
On wider (or narrower) screens the number of columns will automatically adapt to the current resolution (it will also adapt itself whenever the web browser window’s size is changed). For example, on wide screens the number will be automatically increased to show more products in a row.
Switch between 2 styles of the drop-down menu: wide [ demo ] or classic [ demo ]. In wide menu you can display links in 4-8 columns. You can also display your custom content in a drop-down block. Colors are fully customizable.
1. Create custom sub-themes
Unlike many other themes, Ultimo lets you create your custom sub-themes (theme variants). You can create season-specific designs to change the look of your store for holidays, Christmas etc.
That’s very useful and very easy because Ultimo is independent from Magento’s “default” theme – it’s a separate design package (not a variant of Magento’s “default” theme). The most important advantages.
- custom sub-themes are upgrade-proof
- less code to maintain
- selected functionality can be shared between many themes
2. Starting point for custom project
Ultimo can serve as a great foundation to implement individual designs for your clients.
3. No Magento core files were modified
All layout modifications are stored in local.xml so all of the original layout files are kept intact.
- 75-pages user guide PDF – the best Magento theme documentation
- Customizable design – change the visual appearance
of almost every element
- Unlimited colors - change colors, apply textures, upload custom background image
- Customizable responsive layout - custom maximum width of the page, supports wide screens
- Fluid grid system (12-column) – the theme always uses maximum available width of the screen to display content. It can be displayed on any screen. Fluid width can be disabled
- Brand logo on product page. It can be a link to any page (category with products from that brand, search results or any CMS page)
- Customizable image size on product page. Specify any size you like, images don’t have to be square – you can keep the aspect ratio
- Keep the aspect ratio of product images on category page
- Fluid products grid – display from 2 to 7 columns of products on category page
- Cloud Zoom and Lightbox to enlarge product images. Use one of those methods or both at a time
- Home page slideshow – fully customizable, easy to use. Slide or fade effect, 30 easing methods, editable speed of movement and speed of transition and much more
- Wide drop-down menu – custom number of columns (4, 5, 6, 7 or 8 )
- 2 menu styles – wide drop-down or classic drop-down menu
- Custom content as a drop-down block in the main menu
- 40+ CMS blocks (in almost every part of the store) ready to display custom content. Insert your content into product page, shopping cart, checkout, header, footer, CMS pages etc. Everything edited from admin panel
- One-click import – import CMS blocks with sample content from our demo
- “New” and “Sale” labels – mark your products with eye-catchung labels
- Products Sliders for Up-sell Products and Related Products. Now you can select as much related and up-sell products as you want
- Featured products slider – display selected products on any page. Configure the number of products, scrolling speed, automatic or manual scrolling
- Random products – display random products in featured products slider
- New products slider - automatically display products marked as “new”. It can be displayed on any page. Configure the number of products, scrolling speed, automatic or manual scrolling
- Tabs/accordion on product page - tabs smoothly turns into accordion on lower resolutions
- Custom tab for individual attributes on product page – create and display custom product attributes
- 2 tabs for custom content on product page, ready to display any static content: info about shipping, returns, sales, promotions or any other general info
- Override default Magento header and footer links – those links are hard-coded in Magento but with this theme you can easily replace them with your custom links!
- Replace Related Products and Up-sell Products blocks with custom content. Replace completely or replace only if the product does not have any related/up-sell products. Or disable those blocks completely with just one click.
- Drop-down shopping cart in the header
- Tabbed reviews on product page
- Large footer block with 2 rows of columns (from 1 to 6 columns in a row) for custom content. Put there your links, latest news or any other content
- Social services bookmarks can be easily placed on the product page using one of the CMS blocks
- Unlike many other themes, Ultimo lets you create your custom sub-themes (theme variants) . That’s because Ultimo is independent from Magento’s “default” theme. It’s a separate design package (not a variant of Magento’s “default” theme).
- Applicable for multi-language and multi-store installations
- Images are merged into CSS sprites. This method is proven to greatly reduce the amount of HTTP request and significantly improve page load time
- Optimized, well-structured and commented CSS
- Extensive documentation
- PSD files supplied
Future updates and goals
After purchasing all updates are free .
Upcoming update (end of December 2012).
- image change on mouse over in grid view
- scroll to top button
- “compare” block at the top
- brand slider
- additional sidebar with banners for slideshow
- more color options
Version 1.2.0 (December 02, 2012)
- reorganized and improved documentation
- improved main menu for mobile devices: menu displayed as an accordion
- block with the list of categories at the top of the left sidebar
- list of categories can be hidden on mobile devices
- list of categories can be displayed on custom blocks and pages
- missing strings in ultimo/default/locale/en_US/translate.csv
Version 1.1.0 (November 16, 2012)
- compatibility with Magento 1.5.x
- customize the display of category grid elements, e.g. hide/show/show-on-hover: “Add to cart” button, ratings (stars), “Add to wishlist” button etc.
- enable/disable equal height of items in categoty grid
- “New” and “Featured” products sliders: set number of items that should move on animation
- “New” and “Featured” products sliders: ability to hide “Add to cart” buttons
- customizable colors for social icons and product labels (“new”, “sale”)
- caption for slides in home page slideshow (import static blocks to see examples)
- improved display of tables on narrow screens
- minor changes in CSS styling
- Cloud Zoom: zoom area is hidden if position is different than “inside”
- “New” and “Featured” products sliders: if automatic scrolling enabled, animation is not in a loop
Version 1.0.1 (October 22, 2012)
- responsive layout settings are individual for each store view
- import home page with banners examples
- more sensitive home page sliders
- increased size of buttons
- unable to set page background image
- wishlist image size
- line if no brand logo on product page
- width of the product image box when the page width is fluid
- bullet position in layered navigation filters
Fortis - flexible Magento Theme.
Keywords: apparel, clean design, clothes, customizable, fashion, fluid grid, lightbox, liquid layout, magento template, magento theme, modern, responsive design, responsive magento theme, responsive theme, unlimited colors.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Online, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Retina, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest Repaired Phone Computer Digital Repair Service & Shop HTML5 Template 19357577
- ThemeForest Tinos Premium Booking Hotel HTML Template 19372949
- ThemeForest Digipress Marketplace for Easy Digital Downloads HTML Template 19352753
- ThemeForest Pet Care Shop & Hotel Petsmart 19448420
- ThemeForest Gym X Fitness Gym & Sports WordPress Theme 19397414
- ThemeForest Mitchell Hayes Portfolio PSD Template 19423226
- ThemeForest EduZone An Education Learning Cources & Institute College Mobile Responsive Html Template 19425363
- ThemeForest Oberon An Alluring Portfolio Theme for Agencies and Freelancers 19405238
- ThemeForest Clean Admin Template 19430162
- ThemeForest Cromos Corporate PSD Template 19392152