- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
ThemeForest UMO Folio A One Page Portfolio Theme For Tumblr 6276684
Blogging Theme \ Tumblr \ Portfolio
Page \ Responsive \ Portfolio \ Retina \ Theme \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Single \ Creative
Blogging Theme - UMO Folio A One Page Portfolio Theme For Tumblr 6276684 by PixelMoxie @ ThemeForest
Blogging Theme \ Tumblr \ Portfolio
Last Update: 4 December 13; Columns: 4+ ; Compatible Browsers: IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome ; Documentation: Well Documented ; High Resolution: Yes ; Layout: Responsive ; ThemeForest Files Included: HTML Files, PSD .
UMO Folio is a single-page responsive portfolio theme for Tumblr, created with illustrators and designers specially in mind, although it can be useful for photographers and any kind of graphic artists as well.
The theme includes seven different sections: About , Services , Portfolio , Team , Testimonials , Clients , and Contact . On the Portfolio grid, you can define the number of columns, and the shape and proportion of the thumbnails.
On the site footer you can display your social media links, your latest tweets , and photostreams from Dribbble , Flickr , and Instagram .
UMO Folio is not your typical Tumblr theme and you should be aware of some of its particularities.
UMO portfolio section offers support for Photo, Audio and Video posts only. Quote posts will be shown as testimonials. UMO Folio doesn’t support Text, Link, Chat and Answer posts, but does support static user-created Pages, such as this one: http://goo.gl/x2Sygw
UMO Folio portfolio section will display all of your projects at once, no pagination links will be shown. The theme will show the first page of posts and load the rest in subsequent Ajax calls. This is so the portfolio filter works as transparently as possible, and no posts are accidentally hidden from view. This means that UMO Folio is probably best suited for a portfolio comprising perhaps no more than 15-25 items, unless you’re totally cool with a really tall portfolio section!
Links pointing to user created pages will be displayed on a dropdown menu, if enabled, and they will open on a new tab.
On desktops, UMO Folio is mostly a single-page affair, barring static pages. On mobile (tablets and phones), project details will be opened on a new tab/page by default, because we think this makes for a better user experience. However, you have the option to turn the Ajax expander on for mobile as well.
UMO Folio lets you add a link on the main menu pointing to a second Tumblr blog that can function as your blog or journal. The theme layout doesn’t lend itself too well to blogging, so you should use a secondary blog as your journal.
UMO Folio doesn’t make extensive use of post tags. Tags are used to filter projects on the portfolio section but they are not shown on the posts themselves. Keep this in mind if tagging posts is really important to you.
If you want to learn more about the theme, you can check the online documentation .
UMO Folio includes the following sections, which be switched on and off.
- Homepage : greet your visitors with a custom logo！or avatar！and message. Full page background image cycler with up to five images.
- About : introduce yourself or your company and let visitors know what you do best. “Skills” widget can be turned on and off.
- Services : be boisterous about your skill-set and expertize! Display up to six services boxes with their own image or icon, title, description and external link. An optional “swiper” lets you group your services into an horizontally scrollable widget.
- Portfolio : filterable portfolio grid chock-full of options! Filter your projects using smooth transitions and show their details in-page with the Ajax-powered project expander. Choose between landscape, portrait and square thumbnails, with rounded, circle or square shapes, flat or with shadows.
- Team : Display up to six team members, with custom avatars, name, job position, short bio, and the social links of your choice. An optional “swiper” lets you group your team members into an horizontally scrollable widget.
- Testimonials : populate your testimonials section by simply creating “Quote” posts on your dashboard. Testimonials will be swipeable both on desktop and mobile thanks to the awesome Swiper jQuery plugin.
- Clients : a simple widget that lets you display up to six client logos.
- Contact : show your contact information and let people message you effortlessly via Tumblr’s own “Ask me anything” box.
- Footer : display icons for all of your social profiles, an integrated Twitter feed, and Dribbble, Instagram and Flickr photostreams.
UMO Folio comes with tons of options to let you customize colors, background images and typography.
UMO Folio supports notes and Disqus comments on project details, either when viewed on the Ajax expander or a separate permalink page.
UMO Folio support most modern browsers, including Internet Explorer 9.
v1.0.0 December 2, 2013
- Initial release
The wonderful illustrations shown on the demos are the work of YemaYema .
The images used for the sections backgrounds are from Unsplash .
The logos shown on the Clients section are from the Logo / Badge / Insignia Templates Bundle .
The webfont shown on the Section Headings is called Questrial , by Admix Designs .
UMO Folio integrates or borrows from the following jQuery plugins .
Smart Resize ！ https://github.com/louisremi/jquery-smartresize
Hammer JS ！ http://eightmedia.github.com/hammer.js
FlowType.JS ！ http://simplefocus.com/flowtype/
Responsive Elements ！ http://kumailht.com/responsive-elements
ImagesLoaded ！ https://github.com/desandro/imagesloaded
scrollTo ！ https://github.com/flesler/jquery.scrollTo
Isotope ！ http://isotope.metafizzy.co
Perfect Scrollbar ！ http://noraesae.github.com/perfect-scrollbar
jQuery Waypoints ！ https://github.com/imakewebthings/jquery-waypoints
Tooltip ！ https://github.com/andrewplummer/tooltip
Swiper ！ http://www.idangero.us/sliders/swiper
Ellisium - A Business Minded Tumblr Theme; Bloq - A Blocky Portfolio Theme for Tumblr; Supple - A Portfolio Theme for Tumblr; Luomo - A Responsive & Expressive Tumblr Theme.
Keywords: ajax, beautiful, creative, dribbble, filterable, instagram, isotope, one-page, portfolio, responsive, retina, single-page, theme, tumblr, twitter.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Online, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Retina, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest RBestate Responsive WordPress Real Estate Theme 16729659
- ThemeForest Sports Time Responsive Blog HTML Template 19387068
- ThemeForest Deliver Barber Hairdresser & Hair Salon Template 19484685
- ThemeForest Ippo Shop Minimal E-commerce WordPress Theme 19386347
- ThemeForest Universe Education HTML Template 19452805
- ThemeForest L'bum Responsive WooCommerce Theme 19234570
- ThemeForest Minimax Minimal Multipurpose Portfolio Template 19482473
- ThemeForest Kumail 50 Email Template 400& Modules & Stampready Builder 19217017
- ThemeForest Beauty Salon Onepage PSD 19450411
- ThemeForest Honour Responsive Multipurpose E-Commerce HTML5 Template 19441608