- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon Social Action Buttons- Extend the like button 11307390
Application \ Windows
Button \ Social \ Buttons \ Share \ Traffic \ Visited \ Watched \ Want \ Read \ Rated
Application - Social Action Buttons- Extend the like button 11307390 by SocialSuite @ CodeCanyon
Application \ Windows
Last Update: 6 May 15; High Resolution: No; Compatible OS Versions: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 Desktop, Windows 8 Metro; Application Runtime: Native.
Extend the facebook like button with more user actions!
Social Button Actions are the verbs in the activities your users want to share on their facebook wall. This can help them share targeted and relevant posts with friends, which in turn helps you increase site traffic and conversions.
- No facebook app needed, just click and create
- User can now write a custom message for friends
- Use button code for your website, blog or mobile page
- Use different actions for different media content
- Use custom image for users to share
Use the bought action to show someone has purchased an item on your site
Use the hate action for a reverse psychological effect to increase curiosity and clicks.
Use the kudus action to get praise and honour for an achievement.
Use the rates action to show someone has listened to a song, album, radio station, playlist or musician.
Use the love action to show someone has loved content on your site. Also appropriate for media, brands and celebrities.
Use the played action to show someone has played a game on your site.
Use the rated action to show someone has rated a book, song or movie.
Use the reads action to show someone has read a book or article on your site.
Use the visited action to show someone a place – such as a venue, a business, a landmark, or any other location.
Use the watched action to show someone has watched a video on your site, movie or show.
Use the want action to show someone wants to purchase an item on your site.
Social Optin - Collect Subscribers Inside Facebook; Facebook Social Kiosk - Collect Email Subscribers & Fanpage Likes.
Keywords: Bought Button, Hate Button, Kudos Button, like button, Listened Button, Love Button, Played Button, Rated Button, Read Button, share buttons, social button, traffic, Visited Button, Want Button, Watched Button.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Ecommerce, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Retina, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest TwPro Startup Landing Page 18946385
- ThemeForest Simple and Smart PSD Template 18914090
- ThemeForest Codex Responsive & AngularJs & RTL Bootstrap Admin Template 18912150
- ThemeForest Destiny Multipurpose WordPress Landing Page 17840552
- ThemeForest Tetra Multipurpose Marketing & Landing Pages WordPress Theme 18241830
- ThemeForest Preston Real Estate WordPress Theme 19009097
- ThemeForest Landmark Real Estate WordPress Theme 18614325
- CodeCanyon Let it Snow EnkoSnowfall Wordpress Snowfall Plugin 19040967
- CodeCanyon HowToDo Android App Social Network of Articles 18978080
- CodeCanyon Star Quiz HTML5 Game 18973919