- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon PBphpminifier PHP Code Minimizer 5893869
Application \ Windows
Replace \ Reduce \ Script \ Tool \ Windows \ Variable \ Portable \ Filesize \ Code
Application - PBphpminifier PHP Code Minimizer 5893869 by Blackneron @ CodeCanyon
Application \ Windows
Last Update: 21 October 13; Application Runtime: Native ; High Resolution: No ; Compatible OS Versions: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 .
The PBphpminifier is a small and fully portable tool which is running under Windows XP/Vista/7 (Windows 8/8.1 still has to be tested some more time…) and can be used to minify PHP code. During the minifying process, the filesize will be reduced because all comments, linebreaks and a lot of spaces will be removed. There are 7 optimizing levels to adjust for the compatibility of different types of PHP scripts.
There is also an option which replaces the existing variables and makes the code unreadable and difficult to understand. This is not a kind of encryption but the structure and the informative names of the variables will be lost. It is possible to specify a list of files and/or variables which will not be minified. This can be helpful if you don’t want your configuration files to be scrambled. The variables will be replaced because without that, the configuration script can not interact anymore with other minified files.
It is also possible to exclude variables from beeing replaced. Some variables like $_SERVER, $_GET, $_POST (14 in total) will be disabled by default. The configuration of excluded files and/or variables can be project specific. Each project can have his own exclude configuration file which specifies the excluded components for this specific project.
After the minifying process each script runs through the PHP parser and is checked for syntax errors. The PBphpminifier tool has a well written User Manual of 40 pages (1.1 MB – PDF format).
This script is for everyone who wants to obfuscate his PHP code, reduce the filesize for installation packages (faster upload/download) or make the PHP code less readable/understandable for outsiders. Reducing the size of the PHP code does NOT increase the speed of your website or web application because the code will be processed on the webhost and not on the client system (webbrowser)!
Please check the User Manual and the Screenshots for more information!
I hope you like this tool!
Features in Version 1.8.
- Minify the PHP code.
- Reduce the filesize of the PHP files.
- Reduce the readability of the PHP code.
- Obfuscate the PHP code (no structured code).
- Different optimization levels (1 – 7).
- Replace the existing variable names with short ones.
- PHP syntax check after the optimization.
- Minify whole projects (directories) recursively.
- Exclude rules to exclude files and variables.
- Default and project specific exclude rules.
- GUI mode which shows a progressbar and additional information.
- CLI mode without any visual output for using in batch scripts.
- Logfile from the syntax check.
- Exclude list which lists all excluded PHP files and variables.
- Variable list which shows the original and replacement variables.
- Extensive user manual for an easy and fast begin.
- Runs on Windows XP (with included PHP CLI version: 5.4.21).
- Runs on Windows Vista / 7 (with included PHP CLI version: 5.5.5).
- Extensive user manual of 40 pages for an easy start.
- The user manual covers the installation, configuration and use.
- Small size of the tool (full installation: 16.5 MB, download 6.5 MB).
- The PBphpminifier is fully portable.
- No dependency on the .Net framework.
- Easy installation (just one double click).
- Easy configuration (edit the configuration files).
- Low hard- and software requirements.
- Client computer (x86 / x64)
- Pentium 4 or better processor
- 2 GB or more RAM
- 20 MB free harddisk space
- Internet access (for downloading additional PHP versions)
- Windows operating system (XP, Vista, 7)
- Visual C++ 2009 Redistributable package (to run PHP)
- ZIP-Tool to unpack the download archive (like 7-Zip)
- PDF-Viewer for reading the user manual (like Sumatra)
- New webbrowser (like Firefox or Opera)
Here you can check the screenshots: Screenshots
Here you can read the user manual (1.1 MB – PDF format): User Manual
If you need support, please use the Contact Form on my Author Page and we are glad to help!
You can also use the Comments Page to submit a question!
If you like the script we would like to get your feedback on the Comments Page and maybe you could rate the script
- 21.10.2013 – Version 1.8 – Initial release on Codecanyon
PBload - Server Load Monitoring Tool; PBipcheck - PHP Country Access Blocker; PBpassword - Password Generator.
Keywords: application, code, filesize, minify, minimize, obfuscate, optimize, php, portable, reduce, replace, script, tool, variable, windows.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Ecommerce, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Retina, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest TwPro Startup Landing Page 18946385
- ThemeForest Simple and Smart PSD Template 18914090
- ThemeForest Codex Responsive & AngularJs & RTL Bootstrap Admin Template 18912150
- ThemeForest Destiny Multipurpose WordPress Landing Page 17840552
- ThemeForest Tetra Multipurpose Marketing & Landing Pages WordPress Theme 18241830
- ThemeForest Preston Real Estate WordPress Theme 19009097
- ThemeForest Landmark Real Estate WordPress Theme 18614325
- CodeCanyon Let it Snow EnkoSnowfall Wordpress Snowfall Plugin 19040967
- CodeCanyon HowToDo Android App Social Network of Articles 18978080
- CodeCanyon Star Quiz HTML5 Game 18973919