- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon Angry Ninjas Sling Shot Game Starter Kit for iOS 1678721
Application \ Mobile \ iOS \ Game
Cocos \ Game \ Xcode \ Template \ Shot \ Sling \ Slingshot \ Universal \ Physics
Application - Angry Ninjas Sling Shot Game Starter Kit for iOS 1678721 by CartoonSmart @ CodeCanyon
Application \ Mobile \ iOS \ Game
Last Update: 24 November 12; Files Included: .h, .m; Mobile OS: IOS 4.3.
This starterkit allows you to create a sling-shot game very quickly, and ride the wave of popularity they are enjoying on the appstore right now (you’ve probably heard of Angry Birds, the best known slingshot game). All you need to do is build some fantastic levels and add your own artistic vision. We’ve done the hard part, now you get to do the fun part!
Like all our iOS Starter Kits the project files are included with video guides (accessible online or offline) covering every detail of modifying the app for yourself.
Some Basics about the App Template.
-Updated to the latest version of Cocos2d to support iOS6 and the iPhone 5
- Runs at 60fps on the iPhone 5, 4S, 4, 3GS, and the iPad 1, 2, 3.
- Supports high resolution images for the Retina Display iPhones and iPads.
- Preference settings for the iPad or iPhone (for example, you can change things like the stack location, screen pan speed, throw power of the sling shot, etc by changing simple variables)
Uses Box2D, an advanced physics engine for realistic collisions (the same as another well-known sling shot game) We like the physics as they are, but you are welcome to toy with gravity, the accelerometer, or any other property to drastically change the game.
- Supports as many levels as you want to build.
- The in-game Menu will show 10 sections, and each section can have multiple levels. Players will have to complete all levels in a section before the menu unlocks that section to jump to.
- Level progress is saved in the NSUserDefaults. So even if the game quits, players will have a variable saved for the number of levels they have completed.
- High scores are also saved in NSUserDefaults
- You can set the number of characters to toss per level and how much score is required to pass the level.
- You can set bonuses per level for the number of characters that haven’t been used to pass the level.
- You can change the layers of background art on a per level basis. The clouds, hills, and ground plane are all separate scrolling pieces of art.
- Drop in your own .mp3 files for sound fx or background music.
- Includes three sound preferences which get saved even if the player quits the game. So players can enable or disable Sound FX, Voice FX, or Ambient FX ( or Background Music )
The Extra Special Cool Features….
This wouldn’t be a “Cartoon” Smart Template if we didn’t add some easy ways to make this game really come alive with your own art and animation.
Here’s some of the artistic highlights…
- It is incredibly easy to add a variety of shapes to your level’s stack with built in vector definitions for the collision environment. For example: squares, triangles, circles, trapezoids, parallelograms, hexagons, octagons, pentagons are preset properties for your stack object. Wanna know more?
- Includes two animated impact FX that can be played anytime a stack object breaks (you can add as many more as you like). Different FX animations can be applied to different objects or enemies.
- Supports custom break animatiosn for stack objects or enemies. So if you want to include even more animation for a specific object breaking apart you can.
- Stacks are incredibly easy to build. We recommend using an art program like Flash or Photoshop to design your stack then just copy the center x and y locations of each object into XCode.
- Two lines of very easy code add each stack object or enemy to the stack. All your properties for the object are defined in one line. Usually YES or NO values for options like: breaksFromNinja , hasAnimatedBreakFrames, damagesEnemy, breaksOnGround, makeImmovable.
- Every Stack Object or Enemy can have a custom point value.
- You can add as many different slingshot characters as you like, depending on level or the order they get thrown in.
- Slingshot characters have different artwork frames for poses like “standing in line to be thrown”, “blinking” , “in air”, “roll”, “roll and impact”, or “on the ground”. You can add as many different poses as you like and choose when they appear.
- Enemies can have damage factors. So it may take more than one collision with a ninja or stack object to damage the enemy enough to be destroyed. In our demo video you’ll notice the enemy gets a bandage or two after being collided.
- Enemies can also have separate animated frames for breaking (for example, the enemy in the template disintegrates )
- Choose between embedded images or a font for the post-object break Scores (which float above the object that broke). Currently the template uses images for scores in values of 100,500,1000, 5000 and 10000.
- About our Art. We are reserving the right to use the included ninja’s and background images in a version of the app we may submit to the App Store one day. So please make significant changes to those elements prior to submitting your version to the Store.
You can watch the guide videos covering all the classes in this template at…
HowToGuide part 1 Images and GameData Class 00:00:00
HowToGuide part 2 TheStack Class 00:21:11
HowToGuide part 3 TheLevel Class 00:57:01
HowToGuide part 4 TheNinja Class 01:27:42
HowToGuide part 5 ContactListener Class 01:40:17
HowToGuide part 6 TheMenu Class 01:48:38
HowToGuide part 7 GameSounds Class 01:58:03
HowToGuide part 8 WrapUp Class 02:09:54
iOs Ebook Starter Kit with Video Guide Tutorials; Wave Attack Game Starter Kit - Universal iOS App.
Keywords: Xcode, app development, app starterkit, app template, box2d, cocos2d, cocos2d game, cocos2d template, iOS app, ios kit, physics game, sling shot, slingshot, universal app, xcode game.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Online, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Retina, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- CodeCanyon Status Checker PHP Site Server Status 19325195
- CodeCanyon Multi-Purpose Baby Name Template for iOS 19324043
- CodeCanyon COC Base Map &Admob Android Studio Project 19282258
- CodeCanyon Better Page Management Pro WordPress Plugin 19238416
- CodeCanyon Coming Responsive Circular Countdown timer 19320266
- CodeCanyon iOS Sticker Pack App Template with Built-In MailChimp Lead Generation 19297071
- CodeCanyon crowdRAZOR 19254869
- CodeCanyon Visual Composer GIF Player 19307990
- CodeCanyon Wordpress Zodiac Horoscope Auto 19288781
- CodeCanyon Simpatico Creative Countdown Coming Soon Page 19292196