- Site Template
- WordPress Theme
- Blogging Theme
- CMS Theme
- Marketing Template
- eCommerce Theme
- Forum Theme
- Flash Template
- PSD Web Template
- .NET Script
- PHP Script
- HTML5 Code
- CSS Style
- Edge Animate Template
- Muse Template
- TypeEngine Theme
- Static Site Generator
- Sketch Template
CodeCanyon Newsletter Signup iOS XCode Project 158540
Application \ Mobile \ iOS
Email \ Mailchimp \ Newsletter \ Signup \ Icontact \ Script \ NSMutableURLRequest
Application - Newsletter Signup iOS XCode Project 158540 by TheNeezioGroup @ CodeCanyon
Application \ Mobile \ iOS
Last Update: 12 April 11; Files Included: .h, .m, .pch, .xib/.nib, Layered PNG; Mobile OS: IOS 4.1, IOS 4.2, IOS 4.3.
Newsletter Signup is an XCode project which illustrates the versatility of utilizing NSMutableURLRequest object to perform GET /POST transactions against a URL in order to allow for the user to signup for your newsletter directly within your application. Utilizing this function we are then able to integrate web forms previous used only in a web context through an internet browser, into applications on our mobile devices without having the user leave the application to be redirected to a URL .
This particular application has been designed to be as compatible as possible with any of the major email marketing providers such as MailChimp, iContact or AWeber Communications. The specific example setup within the applications project files covers using the MailChimp system, AWeber Communications system, iContact system, and a custom self-hosted PHP script option. It currently contains active information for The Neezio Group’s own marketing list setup specifically for the testing of this application. This means that right out of the gate, this application is ready to be built and executed and will run as expected. However, while also having this live example provides a template for you to implement your own specific provider’s information into the code, the duration for which we keep these accounts live is subject to change as some of them are free while others are at a premium. The code has been expanded to detail the steps needed for custom setups utilizing a self-hosted intermediary script to handle the information being processed by the application, and is included in the “register.php” file.
The layout and arrangement of the source code in the PHP file, .h and .m files, as well as the .xib file makes it very easy to integrate the view based project directly into your own project, or even migrating the code and components over to your existing project. You even have a base layer of graphics available for modification, inspiration, or at least reference when specifying the various icons required for cross-device compatibility. The .plist file has been updated to include the icon array used to specify the available icons which the Apple devices will then choose from based on which icon is needed by the device be it the iPhone/iTouch, including Retina display, or the iPad.
What is Included
Contained within the ZIP file downloaded from the Envato Marketplace / CodeCanyon website, you will find four (5) different directories; Project, Documentation, Graphics, Screenshots, Legal.
1) The Project directory contains all of the source code files and XCode project file needed to load and build the Newsletter Signup application on your own machine, and integrate the necessary files with your own projects. It also includes the “register.php” script as a template to help assist you in setting up your own custom script to handle the form submission from the application.
2) The Documention directory contains the Help document.
3) The Graphics folder contains the PNG versions of each Apple device icon such as the standard icon for iPhone 3/3GS, and high resolution Retina version. It also includes the loading screen images for standard devices as well as the retina version.
4) The Screenshots folder contains various reference screenshots of the application on the home screen, after initial load, and while being used.
5) The Legal folder contains trademark, copyright, and author credits for any graphics being used that were not created in-house.
PNG Icon Files Included
I’ve included two (2) PNG Icon files, and two (2) PNG Loading Screen files with this project.
1) Application Icon for iPod/iPhone devices
2) Application Icon for Retina devices
3) Loading Screen Image for iPod/iPhone devices
4) Loading Screen Image for Retina devices
Each respective Icon and Image file was formatted according to Apple's Icon and Image standards and specified in their developer guides and documentation.
This XCode project was built using the following application and framework versions.
1) XCode Version 4.0 (4A304a)
2) Interface Builder Integrated with XCode 4
3) iOS Simulator Version 4.3 (238.2)
4) Active SDK iOS Version 4.3
The self-hosted PHP intermediary script included with this project requires a hosting environment capable of hosting PHP files with access to the “mail()” function.
Version 2.0 (current)
* Separate .plist file for each provider
* Added support for iContact (www.iContact.com)
* Memory leak management enhancements
* Custom Script Integration Instructions Included
* Custom PHP Script Included as Demo Template
* AWeber Communications Integration Instructions Included
* Core Application
* MailChimp Integration Instructions Included
If you would like to be emailed when new versions are submitted to Code Canyon, you are more than welcome to sign up for our newsletter. Emails will only be sent when there is important information about Twitter Feed, such as known bugs or errors, and when there are new versions ready for download. Use the link below to access the signup form.
Sources & Credits
The following represents the legal copyright and trademark notices for the various elements in this project.
- The computer monitor and envelope icons used in the App Icon and Loading Screen image was provided in the Primo Icons package by the Webdesigner Depot ( www.webdesignerdepot.com ) and is available for download here ( www.iconspedia.com/pack/primo-2370/30.html )
Custom Date Display Module for OpenCart (vQmod); Single Product Redirect Module for OpenCart vQmod; Facebook OpenGraph Module for OpenCart (vQmod); Twitter Box Module for OpenCart; All Categories Module for OpenCart (vQmod); Vimeo Feed - iOS XCode Project; Twitter Feed - iOS XCode Project.
Keywords: Aweber, NSMutableURLRequest, Xcode, custom email script, email marketing, icontact, ios, mailchimp, newsletter, signup.
Android, Builder, Business, Clean, Corporate, Creative, Design, Ecommerce, Email, Fashion, Gallery, Image, Iphone, Jquery, Landing, Magazine, Magento, Marketing, Minimal, Mobile, Modern, Multi, Multipurpose, Parallax, Personal, Photography, Plugin, Portfolio, Product, Responsive, Retina, Simple, Slider, Social, Store, Template, Theme, Video, Woocommerce, Wordpress
Show all tags
Show all tags
- ThemeForest QUOTE Quotation or Survey Form Wizard 19296301
- ThemeForest Taplak Modern Food Recipe PSD Template 19275593
- ThemeForest Hena Minimal Portfolio Template 19277042
- ThemeForest NotificationApp Responsive Notification Email HTML Templates 19295635
- ThemeForest Campton Responsive Magento Theme 19155920
- ThemeForest Jacqueline Spa & Massage Salon Site Template 19330375
- ThemeForest MOCHA Ecommerce PSD Tempate 19296527
- ThemeForest Flyapp Bootstrap Landing Page 19227068
- ThemeForest Responsive Email Template FORTUNA Multipurpose Email With Email Template Builder Online Access 19298096
- ThemeForest Frecuencia 100& Modules Email & Online Template Builder 19296668